All reviews hot water the hotel staff free wifi location is great rooftop terrace no elevator clean rooms thamel area hotel is located great hospitality home away from home second home deluxe room airport heart nepal trek
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Very welcome hotel, home away from home. Very attentive staff and management. And the best thing is they have hotel travel desk; offer you a very reasonable price. Their restaurant outlet foods are delicious and big portion. Hotel is near by many shops, ATM, Restaurant, Pubs & Bars. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Nice people working there, at the begging trued to sell me a full trekking package but I only book the guide. Place worth it for the price, but nothing special. Maybe another hotel could be better or maybe not.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sudarshan_Backyard, Guest Relations Manager at Backyard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Enrique,
We are amazed by your review.
We were just providing you the trekking information. We don't force to take our package to any guest by the way. Even though, We help you to get the Permit & TIMS also and save your time to visiting city & individual TIMS charge extra RS.1000 too. We hope you remember this one too. Our price is budget range, but also we don't compromise with our service. We don't know what kind of special thing you were looking in budget price.

Have a great days ahead.

Regards,
Backyard Hotel

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The hotel provide the good service and the staff are friendly. Room is really good and clean. Though the location is quite inside but the area is peaceful. Price is worthy and the service of the hotel is awesome

Room tip: Comfortable and clean
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Great hotel. Good staff. Owner is very friendly.Right in the middle of the happening locality of Thamel. Will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a comfortable stay while enjoying the culture of Nepal.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OYO R, Owner at Backyard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at OYO. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Download our app & unlock amazing offers.

Regards
OYO Hotels

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was my second time staying at Backyard and I will never stay anywhere else when I’m in Kathmandu. Staff have become like family to me. This last trip I was traveling alone and they were so incredibly warm, helpful, generous and thoughtful. Helping me out by liaising with my treking company and ensuring everything was sorted for me. They gave me advice and assisted me with logistics. The food was as I remember from my last trip - delicious. The momos and pokuda The hotel is situated in the heart of Thamel. So convenient for shopping and sight seeing and amazing coffee shops (Himalayan Java ☕️) Thank you Backyard staff. You are wonderful. ☺️

Date of stay: January 2018
OYO R, Manager at Backyard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at OYO. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We will share your feedback with our entire hotel staff.

We are improving our facilities constantly and hope you will visit us soon to experience them. We put in a lot of effort, from our end, in providing the most comfortable stay for our guests.

We work hard to optimize our prices and provide you with budget-friendly hotels. Check our Website/App for great deals everyday.

Regards