“Highly Recommended! ”

Life Door Treks & Expedition
Ranked #137 of 902 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Life Door was established in 2010. We aim to provide the highest levels of services to personnel, and a institution as well and are proud to have many repeat clients and referrals from happy customers. Life Door provides a wide range of services, including international and domestic air, bus and train ticketing; tour packages to Chitwan, Bardia, Tibet and Bhutan; river rafting etc.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Life Door Treks and Expedition helped us through our journey in Nepal and helped us through it all! It was an awesome experiencing, especially with Tashi who is in charge of the business. We were treated kindly and they were very explanatory. Everything we need was already aranged and we didn't face any problems. Life Door Treks and Expedition offers an amzing service with hospitality and they are a highly recommended choice of mine if you are visiting Nepal!

Lifedoortreks, Owner at Life Door Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much Mr.Haydar for your review and we are really happy that you and your family really enjoyed the tour and trek in Nepal.We hope to see you next time in Nepal again.

All reviews
"nepal"
in 11 reviews
"porter"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went to Life Door Trek to receive help for flight bookings as well as sightseeing and a tour to Pokhara. The manager of Life Door Trek, Tashi, was really friendly, assisted me with my complicated bookings and gave me good ideas about which places to see and visit within only week in Nepal. Me and my friend had a great time in the main tourist attractions but also got the chance to taste local food, travel like Nepalese people in a micro bus and swam in the lake in Pokhara, a town 200km away from busy Kathmandu. I would recommend Life Door Trek to any traveler because of Tashi's friendliness, understanding of different expectations, cultural differences, he is always available and ready to help, and his great suggestions to have an awesome time in Nepal.

Lifedoortreks, Owner at Life Door Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Namaste Vanessa!
Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I approached Life Door Treks & Expeditions and more specifically Tashi, the guy in charge, as I was looking for advice to organise a short trek for friends visiting me in Nepal, where I reside. I trusted he would be the right person to help as I had had many positive recommendations already for him and his travel agency, and this positive impression totally got confirmed!
Tashi organised us the perfect trek, adapted to our level and the time we had at hand, in one amazing place still spared compared to other very popular routes in Nepal: Mardi Himal. And he didn't just focused on the trekking package which was what we approached him for. My friends were struggling a bit to organise a small visit and overnight stay in Bandipur on their way to Pokhara, and Tashi straight away proposed his support to find a car at the best rate to accompany them, which was extremely helpful.
I can only strongly recommend to approach Tashi if you need to organise a trek, or actually if you need any other kind of advices for a holiday, a weekend, a night out etc. He's the man! And the people he work with are also very nice.
So don't hesitate, just email him, or even better if you're around, stop by his office, you're guaranteed to get a warm welcome, a good laugh and in the end, the quality and cost-effective service you expected!

1  Thank Anne-Sophie P

Namaste Anne Sophie!
Thank you so much for your kind review.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very great expereience. The host was very kind. You can ask him anything and he will find a solution for you (if you need for example an Tattoo artist, food, trecking, flights...). Also he makes good prices. He will support you with trustworthy solutions for Trekkings and other trips. If there should be any Problem while you are on your way you can call him and he will ind a solution immediately.

2  Thank billab2
Lifedoortreks, Owner at Life Door Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Namaste Bill,
Thank you so much for your kind review and we hope to see you again in Nepal.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My First Awesome trip to Nepal was in July 2015 and of course with Life Door Treks & Expedition!!! I had just 4 days off but Tashi maximized all my time,every detail was arranged for me with the best of drivers, tour guides, and hotels. Since that time all my trips to Nepal were planned by Life Door Treks & Expedition (paragliding and bangee in Pokhara , cycling in Nagarkot, sightseeing in Bhaktapur).
I really enjoyed working with Tashi and he is helping me plan my Everest Base Camp Trek in September )))
Thank you for your support!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Kateryna8

Namaste Kateryna!
Thank you so much for your review and its always nice to see you while you here in Nepal.So,we hope to see you in September for your Everest base camp trek.Till then take care