“Family ”

Kathmandu City Sightseeing Private Day Tour
Ranked #321 of 991 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kathmandu city sightseeing day tour offer you a guided sightseeing within Kathmandu valley which covers all major tourist and heritage attractions. Kathmandu, being the capital city of Nepal, is one of the most beautiful cities of the world. Having the total area of 395km^2, it is a home to almost every people of Nepal residing there, either as an immigrant or permanent citizen.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Can't get any better, extremely cooperative. Delightful experience. They made the trip memorable and successful. :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had travelled to Nepal in Sept 17. This time we come to Nepal for the Annapurna Base camp. Of course we appoint Holiday to Nepal travel agency for the arrangement. We very happy and excited to go for the shortest trek. We are very tired during the trek. All the meal and accommodation during the trek are well organise. We special thanks to Mr Santosh, our guide Lokendra Rai and 2 porters. They are very helpful during the whole trek. Due to we had arrived one more day to Annapurna Base camp so we decided to take helicopter down to Pokhara. Then Mr Santosh had rearrange our itinerary for our comfortable trip. I like the hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Very comfortable and clean hotel. I strongly recommend those traveller like adventure can join the trekking to Annapurna Base camp. This is the one of the trekking in Nepal. Thanks so much to Holiday to Nepal to let us have a memorable trip.

Last but not least I also appreciate and thanks to Mr Santosh and Mrs Santosh for the nice dinner at home. We tried out the traditional home cook Nepali meal. Really nice.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I had an truly amazing experience of my holidays in Nepal, extremely beautiful country with incredible mountain views, lakes etc. The hospitality is of highest level. I will definitely visit Nepal once again shortly. Thank you very much :)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My trip to Nepal was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had. Using the travel agent Santosh Shrestha was beyond perfect. His warm hospitality and his best level of service added my visit to be more special. It was such a pleasure knowing him and I will definitely come back!

Holidays to N, Owner at Holidays to Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Many thanks for your kind review about our given service, we are looking forward to serve you again in future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Holidays to Nepal helped me to find a trip to Canada, flying from Kathmandu to Vancouver to Toronto to Nepal. Best thing about holidays to Nepal is, they plan for client's trip as their own trip so every trip is planned in detail with comprehensive suggestions and guidance. Truly amazed and satisfied with the way my trip is planned by Holidays to Nepal. Try once and you will feel home everywhere.