Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Chadar Trek experience- v professional and no hidden costs. Finally found a genuine and passionate company

Adventure Pulse gives you a personalised experience and everything is like what it has said in... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Fearless42782914008
via mobile
An Incredible Everest Base Camp Trek

Everest Base Camp trek ..   When I made the decision to trek the Gokyo Ri path in 2018, I had... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2022
NomadiChris
Pune, India
via mobile

All reviews great lakes high altitude chadar trek trek leader markha valley everest base camp tents and sleeping bags these guys detailed briefing pre trek fun filled utmost care energy levels team members support staff expert guidance entire journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2022

Trekking to Everest Base Camp allows you to have a proper go at it. The rich culture of the Nepalese people and the wide range of landscapes provide amazing experiences. This difficult trip is a noteworthy challenge and will test your endurance in harsh conditions. At the same time, trekking must meet all safety requirements, so it is best to cooperate with a professional organizer of such expeditions. Asian Trekking has been in for over four decades. Special thanks to Adventure Pulse Pune, Samir patham and Team for all the arrangements pin to Top, Stay, Foods, Arranging Helicopter and all stuff. Also my sincere thanks to Nepali Sherpa Dear Lakpa and Dhanbahadur, who supported me during tough journey. Adventure pulse services have already been used by thousands of satisfied travelers who made their dreams come true by embarking on an expedition to Everest Base Camp, Last thanks to God who blessed me at My Solo Trip, Picking Adventure Pulse random, decession was 100% Correct to Mark

1  Thank Sharmilapandey71
Reviewed 11 November 2022

Check-in and ready to board the flight. The destination is the daily grind.

Fantastic trek. Thanks, Adventure Pulse team for making this exciting adventure happen.

Sam/Ghanshyam-- thanks for putting it all together and most importantly giving us the best trek leaders in Shraddha and Shanti. It is an enormous matter of pride to have been ably led by an all-women team. With the only exception of helping us with our personal hygiene they both went over and beyond their call of duty to make sure all of our needs are we taken care of. The same can be said of the three porters as well. They all exhibited great attitudes all through. The choice of Hotels and tea houses was also good. Coming from a trek in India with a stay in tents et al, this trek was truly a glamping excursion.

We were truly blessed with great weather and clear skies allowing us great views along the trek on practically every day.

Finally the most important ingredient of a great trek is your fellow trekkers plus trek leaders. I was truly blessed to walk this trail with my wife to create shared experiences and shared memories. We of course had her friends Sanyo and Pragyna for company and now our trek friends Chatura and Nitika aswell who joined in. Everyone brought in different and likeable personalities in to the mix. Whether it be playing cards after a tired day or engaging in lively conversations on varied topics over a meal or while on the trek, we all gained from each other's knowledge and perspectives.

Shared experiences strengthen bonds and we are richer off by adding more friends to our network.

Finally special thanks to Shanti and Shraddha who after making a note about my penchant to try different things made sure I was able to try different types of food items on the trek and while at Kathmandu and Bhaktapur for which I will forever remain indebted.

Finally, like the mountains accepted me with open hearts for which I am extremely thankful.

All the very best to all and God bless. Hope our destinies bring are back together on a future trek to create new experiences and memories.

Date of experience: November 2022
1  Thank JayaR246
Reviewed 7 November 2022

As a senior citizen, this was the first trek I ever did. I chose the Everest Base Camp trek and could not have completed this difficult trek without the fabulous efforts of Samir Patham, Co-founder of the amazing Adventure Pulse. Consequently, he and his partner, Sauraj Jhingan have the distinction of also having summited Mount Everest apart from other difficult mountains in the Himalayas. They have also summited Mount Kilimanjaro.
We had the privilege of having Samir Patham with our group and he guided us brilliantly throughout the trek. Every evening , he would give a detailed brief of the trek the following day and give useful tips to help us to complete this trek. Thanks to him and his excellent team consisting of Dhan Dai and other sherpas all 14 of us could complete the trek.
Before the trek, we were given a detailed training schedule and complete guidance on the trekking gear, medicines and so on. Adventure Pulse made my dream come true and I would always be grateful for their support. When some of us decided to take a helicopter back on our return, Samir went out of the way to make sure that we got a good charter to take us from Phiriche to Lukla and then Kathmandu. I would strongly recommend everyone to do this Everest Base Camp trek as early as they can. Although there are several trekking groups, I would sincerely recommend Adventure Pulse.

Reviewed 7 November 2022

An excellent trip to ABC
The clear info of what to expect at the trek was given by Samir.
The back end office at Kathmandu did a great job with all sorts of arrangements .
Trek leads had a great understanding amongst themselves.
Both with a great sense of humour , compassion and confidence.
Both had very good info of the cities/ villages we travelled through.
Porters very humble and welcoming at each destination.
Thoroughly enjoyed the journey and made some wonderful memories with my trek buddies.
Highly recommend to travel with adventure pulse .
Namaste.

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 4 November 2022

Adventure Pulse worked really hard for us before, during and even after the trek!

Before the trek, Samir and Sauraj personally spoke to me to understand my capabilities. They advised on what exercises I could work on, what to buy - what not to buy. We were a group of 13 strangers (of all age groups, occupations, backgrounds and locations) coming together for this trek. They had regular calls with all of us as a group too - ensuring we got to know each other as a group too. Kushal prepared us with detailed notes on how each day would be like.

The trek itself was planned to perfection. Right from pick up and stay at Kathmandu, getting on the first flight to Lukla, the fantastic stay at all the different locations along the trek, every meal break (some very special ones - I dreamt of Poori and got it in the next 2 hours, hot pakora on a very cloudy day, hakka noddles and momos on a very tiring day). Samir was always on hand to help with any issues we faced, at any time of the day or night . His expert advise, his interesting trekking stories, and his mood-uplifting talks were always spot-on. I still miss his, so tomorrow will be a "530-630-730" kind of day :) Along the trek itself - we had 4 very experienced guides - who ensured none of us was ever alone, they set a steady pace according to our abilities, and always did every task with a smile. Special thanks to Dan dhai - for guiding me through the last and toughest day and to Jeevan dhai for his amazing, synchronized and quick footwork which I loved to copy!

Even after the trek, the team was on their toes ensuring all of us got back to our destinations as planned and in a fit state!

1  Thank jsbakshi