Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
An Exceptional Winter Mountaineering Experience with Adventure Pulse

I recently had the pleasure of participating in Adventure Pulse's winter mountaineering workshop... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
181mayankk
Pune, India
via mobile
My brightest period of an year

Adventure pulse is not just a company which organize treks it's an inspiration in its own. Every... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kharanshu02
via mobile

All reviews great lakes high altitude chadar trek trek leader markha valley everest base camp tents and sleeping bags these guys detailed briefing pre trek fun filled utmost care energy levels team members support staff expert guidance entire journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019

I was part of the Adventure Pulse trek from May 11 - May 25th.... the staff at Adventure Pulse were amazing. The two owners were, Sam and Sauraj were amazing and attentive. There team of porters, and helpers were also very personable and caring. I also want to thank one of their guides Suchit for his kindness and encouragement throughout. I would recommend Adventure Pulse to others to consider...I would however ask for accommodations with attached toilets...just a little more pleasant. The trip was very enjoyable and the group of trekkers in our group of 24 were amazing people from around the world. Thanks Adventure Pulse...

Bobbi

Date of experience: May 2019
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

Dear Bobbi,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review and for acknowledging the hard work of the entire team. It was such a pleasure trekking with you. Both Suchit and I were constantly in complete admiration of your determination and resilience towards completing the trek. I also really appreciate the feedback and will strive to ensure better quality of service in this regard. Thank you so very much for allowing us to facilitate your adventure to the Everest Base Camp.

Eagerly hope we have the opportunity to trek with you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Words cannot truly describe the fun I had but I will still try. The trek though challenging was made significantly easier both physically and mentally by the professionalism of Adventure Pulse. The guidance and information provided from day one since I booked the trip was brilliant and once we landed in Kathmandu to the time the trek was "done and dusted" the care, the information, the stories, the laughs ( most importantly) was amazing. To trek with individuals who have summitted everest was an honor and privilege so thanks to Sam and Sauraj. To have shared the newbie experience with Suchit was great. As for the guides in Nepal they are just the most smiley people I have met.
Thanks for an amazing memories and looking forward to making more.

Cheers

Rustom

Dear Rustom,

First and foremost, sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your incredible review. It was such a pleasure trekking with you. Was particularly impressed with your strength and patience during the course of the trek. Really appreciate all the words of encouragement. The privilege was completely ours having you as part of the team to trek up to Everest Base Camp. Eagerly look forward to the next adventure we have in the mountains.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Adventure Pulse made my journey to Everest basecamp( May 2019) unbelievably easy, adventurous, comfortable and fun with the best accommodation available, quality food and beverages on time, guides and porters for help and a manageable schedule. I hardly had anything to worry about other than carrying myself to the next destination. The team makes one of the toughest environments feel like home. They are not only the best care takers but also one of coolest people I've come across. Looking forward to many more adventures with adventure pulse.

Dear Aradhana,

Thank you so very much for selecting Adventure Pulse to facilitate your Everest Base Camp trek. Also, thank you for acknowledging the small nuances that are part of any trekking adventure. Despite being the youngest member of the group, i was personally very impressed with your comfort in dealing with the other members of the team as well as your confidence in just enjoying the moment.

I appreciate you taking time out to write this review in such detail. Your words of appreciation will definitely encourage other adventure enthusiasts from undertaking this adventure. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I've never done anything like trekking before and that's why I was a little nervous about going up to Goecha La in Sikkim. But our trek leader Umang made us all feel safe and empowered/supported us at all times. I'm really happy and proud that I did this trek as it's incredibly beautiful up there in the mountains and I met nice people (and horses and yaks). Thanks adventure pulse for making this possible - hopefully until next time!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review and i'm so very glad you selected us at Adventure Pulse to facilitate your adventure. Goecha la definitely is an adventure not to take lightly and you did brilliantly well on the trek based on Umang's account. I really do hope we have the chance to facilitate your next adventure soon. Look forward to trekking with you personally as well.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Completed one task from bucket list, Everest base camp, reached EBC on 20th May 2019, 10 am.
Big thanks to adventure pulse team, Samir Patham , Sauraj and his team for making path easy. As said, you guys are living angels, helping people in all possible ways, expert advice, providing right direction to successfuly complete one of the toughest trekk (EBC) .
Best trekk planning, hygiene provided during trekk. Washroom and rooms were clean.

Dear Kavita,

It fills me with personal pride having trekked with you and seeing you reach the Everest Base Camp. I am so very proud of your strength and determination, in this regard. Having known you for so many years, I am glad we finally made it happen. Eagerly looking forward to our next adventure in the mountains.

Warm Regards.