Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
An Exceptional Winter Mountaineering Experience with Adventure Pulse

I recently had the pleasure of participating in Adventure Pulse's winter mountaineering workshop... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
181mayankk
Pune, India
via mobile
My brightest period of an year

Adventure pulse is not just a company which organize treks it's an inspiration in its own. Every... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kharanshu02
via mobile

All reviews great lakes high altitude chadar trek trek leader markha valley everest base camp tents and sleeping bags these guys detailed briefing pre trek fun filled utmost care energy levels team members support staff expert guidance entire journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2019

I did the Everest Base Camp Trek with Adventure-Pulse in Mar-Apr 2019. The whole expedition was very professionally handled by the company, which did all arrangements – internal flights in Nepal, hotel in Kathmandu and teahouse stays with great food all along the trek. The tea houses were well chosen with good conveniences (including attached toilet at many places). We had a great guide and mentor in Samir Patham, an Everest summiteer himself, and I was honoured to be led by him. Sam’s great knowledge of the trekking route and his love for the Himalayas kept us engaged in not just our trek but the culture and history of the region. He had an innate understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each member of the team, and he encouraged us to walk at the speed that suited us despite the logistical problems that this may have caused the company. The company’s Sherpa guides are also very reliable. Adventure Pulse has a strong safety record and Sam and his team monitored us closely for high altitude sickness and other problems. Thank you to the Adventure Pulse team for giving me a wonderful and unforgettable experience and for keeping me safe. You guys are the best and I would happily sign up with you again for another great adventure!

Date of experience: March 2019
3  Thank Karti I
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you so very much for the lovely words of encouragement. It has truly been our pleasure to have had the opportunity of making this adventure, come to life. As I mentioned in person, the chance to learn from your experiences across the world, especially in the middle east has been fantastic. We eagerly look forward to leading you on another incredible adventure in the mountains.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

I started with my association with Adventure Pulse with Stok Kangri Trek. I was never into trekking and never wanted to. But once I was in their company, I felt like extremely comfortable. Their knowledge on terrains and the care they take to ensure the safety of everyone trekking is phenomenal. I recently also did Mount Elbrus with them. The arrangement was 100% perfect as they had taken care of everything from landing to trek and drop off. Me and my friend were extremely happy.

If anyone has the word 'TREK' in their mind, choose Adventure Pulse. For sure you will be trekking with the most experienced staff.

I personally want to thank Samir, Sauraj and Umang who really made the journey a memorable one.

Date of experience: July 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear Prakash,

Thank you so very much for the vote of confidence and the encouraging words. It has been a pleasure trekking with you and we eagerly look forward to facilitating your next adventure.

Reviewed 4 December 2018

The Everest Base Camp trek I did with Adventure Pulse in 2012 was just the beginning of a series of lovely experiences with the wonderful duo Sam and Sauraj. Apart from EBC, the Chadar trek and the Great Kashmir Lakes trek I have also been a part of numerous outbound programmes they conducted for my previous company.

The Everest Summitters Sam and Sauraj not only know what they are doing, but they are also deeply passionate about it and they do everything to make you to feel the same passion while you are trekking with them. Safety, comfort, handpicked support teams, stays, food, detailed briefings, ensuring that you are having an experience of your lifetime, everything is so diligently taken care of in all the treks led by Adventure Pulse. Once you have booked an adventure with them, you really don’t have to worry about much apart from sticking to your fitness training (which they guide you with too!).

Sam and Sauraj, A big Thank You for all the wonderful experiences, I look forward to many more in the future :)

I would recommend everyone who wishes to have the adventure of their lifetime to join Sam and Sauraj on their next adventure!

Date of experience: July 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Dear Asma,

Thank you so very much for your constant support and encouragement. I can't believe we have known you for so many years. I think we have been very lucky to have you join us for our treks and the opportunity to see you in your true element, in the outdoors. On every single trek, i am amazed to see this quiet, soft spoken girl transform into this confidant strong adventure enthusiast who literally is the life of the group. We cannot begin to thank you enough for all the support we've received over the years, even now during this lock down. Thank you so very much.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

One dream , one team!
The guidance, support and encouragement I found only with this group as they are trekkers and not only organisers ,
The way they take care of you and guide you with no pretence only encouragement and positivity.The chances of summiting a mountain is the highest ! I love the company and handling of every situation. Sauraj is a gem of a human being and a very rare warm hearted person just like a Kohinoor diamond. As our group had two Everest summiteers . The knowledge we gained is unforgettable.I didn’t face any hitches and blindfolded I can recommend Adventure pulse ! I will never ever Trek with any other group except them. Cheers adventure pulse . Keep going ! You are etched in my heart forever!!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank smithareddy
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

Dear Smitha,

Thank you so very much for this fabulous review. I'm so glad our paths crossed on so many adventures in the mountains. We have come to regard you as an extension of the Adventure Pulse family in this regard. With the number of treks you have done with us, I have a feeling that half the testimonials we have received are from you. I do hope reading this review will encourage several other aspiring mountain climbers to reach out to us and undertake their next great adventure. Looking forward to seeing you on Aconcagua

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2018

I did the Goecha La trek in Sikkim with Adventure Pulse and it was a fantastic experience. The team at Adventure Pulse managed this trek very well with the support of a local crew. Our trek leader, Umang, guided us throughout the trek and made sure we were safe and comfortable. Our tents, food and other arrangements were very well-organised and met our expectations. I joined this trek as a solo female traveller from Delhi and I would highly recommend solo travellers to consider Adventure Pulse for their next trek as they have a good mix of fun-loving and adventurous folks as clients travelling with them.

Date of experience: October 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Thank you so very much for the lovely review and the words of appreciation especially for Umang. I'm so very glad, we have had the pleasure of your company on many more treks. This trek certainly marked the beginning of a fantastic association. I eagerly look forward to you have many more adventures with us.