Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed 4 December 2018
Safarnama_asma
Pune, India
Kilimanjaro with Adventure Pulse

One dream , one team! The guidance, support and encouragement I found only with this group as... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2018
smithareddy
via mobile

All reviews stok kangri pre trek high altitude these guys take care everest base camp trek samir climbers mountaineer encouragement briefing fitness session terrain summit leader success
Reviewed 4 December 2018

The Everest Base Camp trek I did with Adventure Pulse in 2012 was just the beginning of a series of lovely experiences with the wonderful duo Sam and Sauraj. Apart from EBC, the Chadar trek and the Great Kashmir Lakes trek I have also been a part of numerous outbound programmes they conducted for my previous company.

The Everest Summitters Sam and Sauraj not only know what they are doing, but they are also deeply passionate about it and they do everything to make you to feel the same passion while you are trekking with them. Safety, comfort, handpicked support teams, stays, food, detailed briefings, ensuring that you are having an experience of your lifetime, everything is so diligently taken care of in all the treks led by Adventure Pulse. Once you have booked an adventure with them, you really don’t have to worry about much apart from sticking to your fitness training (which they guide you with too!).

Sam and Sauraj, A big Thank You for all the wonderful experiences, I look forward to many more in the future :)

I would recommend everyone who wishes to have the adventure of their lifetime to join Sam and Sauraj on their next adventure!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

One dream , one team!
The guidance, support and encouragement I found only with this group as they are trekkers and not only organisers ,
The way they take care of you and guide you with no pretence only encouragement and positivity.The chances of summiting a mountain is the highest ! I love the company and handling of every situation. Sauraj is a gem of a human being and a very rare warm hearted person just like a Kohinoor diamond. As our group had two Everest summiteers . The knowledge we gained is unforgettable.I didn’t face any hitches and blindfolded I can recommend Adventure pulse ! I will never ever Trek with any other group except them. Cheers adventure pulse . Keep going ! You are etched in my heart forever!!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank smithareddy
Reviewed 23 November 2018

I did the Goecha La trek in Sikkim with Adventure Pulse and it was a fantastic experience. The team at Adventure Pulse managed this trek very well with the support of a local crew. Our trek leader, Umang, guided us throughout the trek and made sure we were safe and comfortable. Our tents, food and other arrangements were very well-organised and met our expectations. I joined this trek as a solo female traveller from Delhi and I would highly recommend solo travellers to consider Adventure Pulse for their next trek as they have a good mix of fun-loving and adventurous folks as clients travelling with them.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Trekking with Adventure Pulse is like going on an adventure with friends without having to deal with all the logistics of the trip. The Expedition leaders and guides here are very professional but they are also friendly and fun. It's obvious that the team (Umang , Samir and Sauraj) loves outdoors and they did everything possible to make our night trek to Katraj to Sinhagad Trail a fantastic and safe experience. Having done many day treks with them in and around Pune, looking forward to trek with them in Himalayas soon. I will recommend Adventure Pulse to all those who are looking for outdoor adventure and trekking in Himalayas. " - Chitra Mishra

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I had a great time with Adventure Pulse. We were trekking/climbing in the Ladakh region in Kashmir with summit of Mt. Stok Kangri as our goal. The team was extremely helpful and food in particular, was to die for. Mr. Thundhuk was cooking us gourmet meals at 5000 m. Mr. Samir Patham and the support team made the trek very memorable, and I look forward to trekking with them again. I definitely recommend Adventure Pulse as the trekking group you should opt for, without a doubt.

Date of experience: August 2018