Review Highlights
My brightest period of an year

Adventure pulse is not just a company which organize treks it's an inspiration in its own. Every... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kharanshu02
via mobile
Chadar Trek experience- v professional and no hidden costs. Finally found a genuine and passionate company

Adventure Pulse gives you a personalised experience and everything is like what it has said in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fearless42782914008
via mobile

All reviews great lakes high altitude chadar trek trek leader markha valley everest base camp tents and sleeping bags these guys detailed briefing pre trek fun filled utmost care energy levels team members support staff expert guidance entire journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Real magic happens on the mountains and Adventure Pulse helps you achieve that.
My first trek with them was the 14 days Everest Base Camp in May 2016. That got me hooked to the mountains and became fan of these guys. What resonates most with me is their simplicity, passion and genuine approach towards hiking, people and mountains. That made me choose them again for my various local treks such as Katraj to Sinhagad night trek, Torna rappelling training, Irshalgadh and others. Finally it was time to summit a mountain :-). I choose Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and my obvious choice was Adventure Pulse. We summit-ed in Feb this year. They are hands down the best high altitude trekking professionals. They are highly trained and well prepared team. Safety is way high up on their list.Logistics are very well managed. Pre trek training is well explained and arranged (if reqd).
So if you are a rookie or highly experienced trekker, these mountain buddies will make it fun, adventurous and an lifetime experience for you. I can't wait to do my next trek with them. Cheers!

Date of experience: February 2018
samirnicholas, Owner at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Pratima,

Thank you so very much for your lovely review. Really appreciate you taking the time to pen down your experiences with us. We eagerly look forward to your next adventure with us and hope you consider joining us as we set out to climb Mt. Elbrus, the highest peak of Europe.

Warm Regards,
Samir Nicholas Patham

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent our 10th anniversary with adventure Pulse trekking to Kilimanjaro. Nuff said.

We had earlier used adventure pulse to Everest base camp in 2017, after a lot of research. Once on the trek you literally need to focus only on the trek, everything else is taken care of including setting camp, food and coffee in the morning and evenings. The guides and instructors know the terrain really well and help you in every possible way up and down. Most of them have summitted these ranges maybe multiple times and hence can give very good tips and guidance. The most important part of the trek is the prep before which also is helpful in building fitness and confidence to enjoy the climb and be garunteed of reaching the top. My wife and I were noobs and managed to complete both treks successfully thanks to the team.

We also found the group reasonably priced while ensuring the support crew and porters are paid fair price for their service. Choose this group without hesitation.

1  Thank praswan
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Hey Prashant,

Thank you so very much for the incredible review. We are in constant awe of you and Sapna. You have been so incredible with respect to your spirit of adventure and your experience in travel. I especially appreciate you taking time to acknowledge the crew who work tirelessly to make sure, you have a comfortable experience with us. I eagerly look forward to exploring many more adventures with you guys.

Warm Regards.,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I've been trekking with Adventure Pulse since 2010 and can honestly say that you'd be hard pressed to find another team that is as committed to or invested in the safety and success of their clients. They leave no stone unturned in ensuring that you are comfortable on every expedition, regardless of whether you're travelling alone or with a group, and go above and beyond to make sure that you get the most out of every step of your journey with them.

They work with you right from the word go with detailed briefing sessions and plenty of assistance on your training, planning your travel, what to carry, payments etc to make sure that you're all set before you even begin.

If there is one constant in all the amazing summit climbs and treks I've had (Everest Base Camp, Stok Kangri, Kilimanjaro) it has been these guys.

If you are lucky enough to trek with Sam or Sauraj, their delightful narrations of the history of the mountains peppered with the many stories and anecdotes of their own personal experiences on expeditions and travels in the region will leave you spellbound every step of the way...
This added to that the fact that both of them are Everest summitters, supremely strong, charismatic climbers, have incredible planning/ problem solving abilities, and are incredibly nice people makes going anywhere with Adventure Pulse an absolute no-brainer.

Date of experience: February 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Dear Kay...

First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in responding to your review. Thank you so very much for the lovely words of appreciation. For our entire team, the biggest motivation is receiving such words of praise and recognition for all the hard work they do. Having said that, we consider you an integral member of our team and a core member of the Adventure Pulse family without whose support, we would have never received the recognition we have attained so far.

Thank you always for being so steadfast and resolute in your support. Looking forward to many many more adventure with you.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My first trek experience with these guys was when a common friend dragged me out of my concrete jungle of comfort. It was pouring and every bone in my body told me this was a bad idea just getting out. We reached our start point and there, Sam and Sauraj stood with the biggest smiles and got the entire crowd pepped up to trek through rains in no more than 15 minutes of briefing. What struck me most about these guys was that in those 15 minutes, they covered every detail concerning the trek - safety, gear, food etc. Suffice to say, I thoroughly enjoyed 'roughing it out'. This was about 10 years ago. On every adventure since then they have never disappointed in experience satisfaction. My latest trip with them was to Mt. Kilimanjaro. I had recently recovered from an injury and these guys peppered me with fitness routines to be prepped in time for the expedition. Any question thrown at them was easily answered. From gear to clothes to snack packs and all other pre-trek tantrums you might have, the patiently help you out. All to make sure that the experience is indeed fabulous! I've never thought of going on outdoor adventures with anyone else and blindly suggest anyone who wants to head to the mountains to sign up for an Adventure beyond awesome!

Dear waysofsalad,

I love the pseudo-name . Wanted to first and foremost apologize for the delay in responding to this message. Thank you ever so much for trusting us and being our support all these years. Without loyal friends like you, we would have never been a position to survive all these years. I'm so very glad we have had the chance to share this experience with you and for me personally, it has been truly rewarding. I know very few people who can claim to have a friend ship survive for so long...

Look forward to many more adventures.

Cheers

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I call these guys a family because that's literally what they make you feel like and become when you go on any trip with them.

I have been on the Everest Base Camp Trek with them in 2015 and recently did the trek to summit Kilimanjaro in Jan- Feb 2018. The Everest Base Camp Trek was my first one with them and after that I knew I was never going to go with any other Trekking company ever! The kind of details they go into with you pre and during trips is amazing. From suggesting workout routines to help you get fit for your treks to or gear, equipment to any other do's and dont's are exhaustively covered by these guys. This helps prepare for a trek, especially the hard ones methodically. Mind you a lot of outdoor activity companies in India don't even bother giving you critical information.

Not to mention they have the greatest team ever led by two Everest Summiteers so you know those guys know what to do in the mountains!

Can't wait to do my next trip with these guys!

Date of experience: January 2018

Dear Ipsa,

I know its taken a while to respond to your review, so sincere apologies. Thank you so very much for the lovely words of appreciation. We definitely consider you as part of our Adventure Pulse family and wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so happy we could do both these treks and they seemed to take place at just the right moment in time. We eagerly look forward to being able to do Elbrus all together and hope it happens in 2021/2022/

Look forward to the next big adventure.

Best Wishes