Review Highlights
My brightest period of an year

Adventure pulse is not just a company which organize treks it's an inspiration in its own. Every... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kharanshu02
via mobile
Chadar Trek experience- v professional and no hidden costs. Finally found a genuine and passionate company

Adventure Pulse gives you a personalised experience and everything is like what it has said in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fearless42782914008
via mobile

All reviews great lakes high altitude chadar trek trek leader markha valley everest base camp tents and sleeping bags these guys detailed briefing pre trek fun filled utmost care energy levels team members support staff expert guidance entire journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I've been trekking with Adventure Pulse since 2010 and can honestly say that you'd be hard pressed to find another team that is as committed to or invested in the safety and success of their clients. They leave no stone unturned in ensuring that you are comfortable on every expedition, regardless of whether you're travelling alone or with a group, and go above and beyond to make sure that you get the most out of every step of your journey with them.

They work with you right from the word go with detailed briefing sessions and plenty of assistance on your training, planning your travel, what to carry, payments etc to make sure that you're all set before you even begin.

If there is one constant in all the amazing summit climbs and treks I've had (Everest Base Camp, Stok Kangri, Kilimanjaro) it has been these guys.

If you are lucky enough to trek with Sam or Sauraj, their delightful narrations of the history of the mountains peppered with the many stories and anecdotes of their own personal experiences on expeditions and travels in the region will leave you spellbound every step of the way...
This added to that the fact that both of them are Everest summitters, supremely strong, charismatic climbers, have incredible planning/ problem solving abilities, and are incredibly nice people makes going anywhere with Adventure Pulse an absolute no-brainer.

Date of experience: February 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Dear Kay...

First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in responding to your review. Thank you so very much for the lovely words of appreciation. For our entire team, the biggest motivation is receiving such words of praise and recognition for all the hard work they do. Having said that, we consider you an integral member of our team and a core member of the Adventure Pulse family without whose support, we would have never received the recognition we have attained so far.

Thank you always for being so steadfast and resolute in your support. Looking forward to many many more adventure with you.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My first trek experience with these guys was when a common friend dragged me out of my concrete jungle of comfort. It was pouring and every bone in my body told me this was a bad idea just getting out. We reached our start point and there, Sam and Sauraj stood with the biggest smiles and got the entire crowd pepped up to trek through rains in no more than 15 minutes of briefing. What struck me most about these guys was that in those 15 minutes, they covered every detail concerning the trek - safety, gear, food etc. Suffice to say, I thoroughly enjoyed 'roughing it out'. This was about 10 years ago. On every adventure since then they have never disappointed in experience satisfaction. My latest trip with them was to Mt. Kilimanjaro. I had recently recovered from an injury and these guys peppered me with fitness routines to be prepped in time for the expedition. Any question thrown at them was easily answered. From gear to clothes to snack packs and all other pre-trek tantrums you might have, the patiently help you out. All to make sure that the experience is indeed fabulous! I've never thought of going on outdoor adventures with anyone else and blindly suggest anyone who wants to head to the mountains to sign up for an Adventure beyond awesome!

Dear waysofsalad,

I love the pseudo-name . Wanted to first and foremost apologize for the delay in responding to this message. Thank you ever so much for trusting us and being our support all these years. Without loyal friends like you, we would have never been a position to survive all these years. I'm so very glad we have had the chance to share this experience with you and for me personally, it has been truly rewarding. I know very few people who can claim to have a friend ship survive for so long...

Look forward to many more adventures.

Cheers

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I call these guys a family because that's literally what they make you feel like and become when you go on any trip with them.

I have been on the Everest Base Camp Trek with them in 2015 and recently did the trek to summit Kilimanjaro in Jan- Feb 2018. The Everest Base Camp Trek was my first one with them and after that I knew I was never going to go with any other Trekking company ever! The kind of details they go into with you pre and during trips is amazing. From suggesting workout routines to help you get fit for your treks to or gear, equipment to any other do's and dont's are exhaustively covered by these guys. This helps prepare for a trek, especially the hard ones methodically. Mind you a lot of outdoor activity companies in India don't even bother giving you critical information.

Not to mention they have the greatest team ever led by two Everest Summiteers so you know those guys know what to do in the mountains!

Can't wait to do my next trip with these guys!

Date of experience: January 2018

Dear Ipsa,

I know its taken a while to respond to your review, so sincere apologies. Thank you so very much for the lovely words of appreciation. We definitely consider you as part of our Adventure Pulse family and wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so happy we could do both these treks and they seemed to take place at just the right moment in time. We eagerly look forward to being able to do Elbrus all together and hope it happens in 2021/2022/

Look forward to the next big adventure.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I began trekking with Adventure Pulse 9 years ago as an amateur on a couple of monsoon treks and have never, ever felt the need to go to any other group. I was hit by AMS symptoms on both my high altitude treks- from Gorakshep to Base Camp during EBC and on the climb to Lava Tower on Mt. Kilimanjaro. I'm a 110% certain I wouldn't have made it without Samir egging me on both the times. The best part is, I thought I was the one getting all the personal attention, but then so did every other person in the group! That is the beauty of how the team at Adventure Pulse looks after you and how committed they are to your health, comfort and success.

Date of experience: January 2018
samirnicholas, Manager at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Dear Poorva,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review. First and foremost, my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your review. I'm so glad we've had the pleasure of trekking with you and it goes without saying, we consider you an extension of our Adventure Pulse family. I'm constantly in awe of your strength and fitness, which always leaves me speechless on every trek. Can't wait for the next big adventure with you guys,

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I have gone for three high altitude treks with Adventure Pulse. They are fantastic. I have been for their Everest base camp expedition, Summited a mountain called Stok Kangri (6152 mtrs) and climbed the highest mountain in Africa. The team's attention to detail and knowledge of the mountains is spectacular. They are single handedly responsible for making me fall in love with trekking.
I was part of an expedition to Kilimanjaro where the success rate is normally 50%. Out of 18 members 17 summited! Just this statistic says wonders for the team at Adventure Pulse.
Lastly they take care of you and make sure you are feeling confident before and during each trek. To the extent that I finished all there climbs without any altitude sickness or medicine.
If you are a first time trekker or a seasoned trekker, Adventure Pulse are the team you should be with!

Date of experience: February 2018
samirnicholas, Expedition Lead at Adventure-Pulse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Ashdin,

Thank you for the resounding endorsement. We really appreciate you selecting Adventure-Pulse as your preferred Adventure partner and will constantly aspire to lead you to greater heights, literally ofcourse. Your faith in our abilities is a tremendous sense of motivation and encouragement to keep getting better. We really look forward to you joining us on many more adventures.

Warm Regards,