Review Highlights
Annapurna Trek with Spiritual Excursion

Owners Badri and brother Kabindra Lamsal, showed me how to make my trek a success. They showed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jim B
Raleigh, North Carolina
via mobile
IKCA Everest base camp trek October 2018

Patient, knowledgeable and kind. Our guides Puri and Cabin were brillaint through out. Cannot... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sof14420
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews his brother trekking companies great trek these guys ebc trek amazing experience everest base camp badri track accommodations meals information airport abc company nepal guide
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The guys that run this company are absolutely brilliant. They really do a 5 star package with the cheapest price about . Thankyou so much guys for a amazing trip . Will definitely be coming again .

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Thank you Badri Lamsal and Kabindra Lamsal for planning everything and taking care of me during my stay. Even though I booked only a few days before the tour, they managed to put everything together smoothly and for me to have an amazing experience. SEE YOU GUYS SOON FOR EBC!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This was the best trip I have ever gone on in my life. Spiritual Excursion made all of this possible. The staff was kind, trustworthy and knowledgeable. They were so well prepared, really everything you could hope for when doing a trek such as Everest Base Camp. This was my first time traveling far out of the US and I could not have felt any more comfortable.

1  Thank Christopher T
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great time trekking to EBC with the guys at Spiritual Excursion. They took care of us every step of the way. Transport, food, accomodation, and safety were all taken care of. All we had to do was walk (which was still challenging and exhausting). But they really helped to make it an amazing experience. They even helped us with next part of our journey through Nepal by getting us bus tickets to Pokhara and helping us get to the bus station. Truly a great help as we were new to the country at that time. Thanks for everything! See you again!

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have nothing but exceptional things to say about Spiritual Expeditions. Badri, his brother, and my guide all provided top-notch service.

I was referred to them by my friend. When I reached out to them, Badri was able to quickly turnaround my last minute request with a suggested itinerary within my budget that same day.

This company really made things SO EASY! I’m used to doing all of my own planning, so it was so nice being able to kick back and relax while they took care of all the reservations and planning. I wasn’t 100% satisfied with the bus initially getting up to Pokhara, so when I told Badri, he immediately made my trip better with no fuss or extra fee.

Everyone is highly experienced too! My English speaking guide spent 10-15 years trekking these mountains with years as a porter before becoming a guide. They’ve all been to base camp numerous times.

I can’t believe how much they squeezed into my tiny budget from taxis, hotels, tea houses, meals, bus tickets, trekking permits, airport transfer, and a final dinner at a very nice Kathmandu restaurant with great reviews.

Highly recommend!