“Annapurna Base Camp”

Spiritual Excursion Private Limited
Ranked #127 of 762 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Spiritual Excursion organizes exciting day tours and sightseeing packages. These include mountain flights, bungee jumping, Paragliding, jungle safaris, helicopter tours, and much more. All our day tours are led by professional guides. So grab this golden opportunity with excellent arrangements and discover the activities you dream of.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the hardest trek I have ever attempted....and loved every minute of it.

Two friends and I had a relatively short time to trek, only 7 days. (11 days total) Badri and Kabindra arranged a custom and amazing adventure for us that was VERY economical and all inclusive.

We were picked up from Kathmandu Airport and taken to our luxury accommodations in Thamel. The next day they arranged an educational tour of the city and instructed us on the trek to ABC. This is where we met our guides, and received our gear.

The next day we were off to Pokhara and another luxurious resort. The trek entailed hiking four days up and three down, staying at guest houses, trekking through ancient and quaint villages, meeting the local folk and fellow Trekkers, and stops at museums and other points of interest. Our Guide Pema, plus two porters (Sherpas), Chhiling and Tenjing assisted us and were invaluable. These guys are true PROFESSIONALS.

Once complete and back in Kathmandu, Badri and Kabindra honored us with a true and memorable farewell dinner at an authentic and incredible Nepali restaurant.

Spiritual Excursions took care of EVERY DETAIL. Badri checked on us constantly to ensure all was good. I took pride in knowing I was in the hands of such gracious and hospitable hosts, plus knowing we employeed and contributed to the local economies.

If you want an adventure, and a safe professional trek...these are your guys! I highly recommend them and WILL use them again!!! Do I see Everest in my future?!?

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"elephants"
"departure"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The guys that run this company are absolutely brilliant. They really do a 5 star package with the cheapest price about . Thankyou so much guys for a amazing trip . Will definitely be coming again .

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Thank you Badri Lamsal and Kabindra Lamsal for planning everything and taking care of me during my stay. Even though I booked only a few days before the tour, they managed to put everything together smoothly and for me to have an amazing experience. SEE YOU GUYS SOON FOR EBC!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This was the best trip I have ever gone on in my life. Spiritual Excursion made all of this possible. The staff was kind, trustworthy and knowledgeable. They were so well prepared, really everything you could hope for when doing a trek such as Everest Base Camp. This was my first time traveling far out of the US and I could not have felt any more comfortable.

1  Thank Christopher T
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great time trekking to EBC with the guys at Spiritual Excursion. They took care of us every step of the way. Transport, food, accomodation, and safety were all taken care of. All we had to do was walk (which was still challenging and exhausting). But they really helped to make it an amazing experience. They even helped us with next part of our journey through Nepal by getting us bus tickets to Pokhara and helping us get to the bus station. Truly a great help as we were new to the country at that time. Thanks for everything! See you again!

1  Thank Brian R