“Post trek dinner”

Hello Kitty Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 963 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 9
Description: Hello Kitty Restaurant is located at central city heart of Thamel Kathmandu. For the finest Chinese, Thai and Nepal food.
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We felt the meals took quite some time to come out and the restaurant could have been a little cleaner

1  Thank mjwalden2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I we're stuck in thamel for a week and eat at this place everyday. The food is delicious and staff are super kind. And what to say about the 2 owners they really make us feel welcome. You can also go for a tea and play card like we did many time. It's just a Nice place To go definetly recommand this place.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed so much the nepali meals and thai food.my friend ordered tom yam kung and I ordered pla nung manao really testy .

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I have been here many time mostly with my collage friends we used to have gather and party some time its really good place for groups quite dinning room inside food is all tasty services are excellent staff so kond and friendly so far we all enjoyed every time we visit hello kitty restaurant we plan to visit soon for occasional see you guys keep it up good luck!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

hello kitty we have been visited several time and food we try Thai food it was so tasty and quantity was more then enough for one person and some Indian food also amazing taste overall we like all and staff were friendly lovely cozy restaurant I my self highly recommend this restaurant for types of travelers.