See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017

This place was part of our stay since we booked through one of the travel agents where in we have requested for a Standard Hotel. Never in my life i have stayed in such a pathetic place. I have checked the review before, but it is no where to the reality. The place came as real shock for us, as it is 7 to 8 km from the town and on the side of cliff (as most of thimpu is). You dont get a taxi from here and the lodge owner arrange it for you with a increased price of Rs.600/-

To start with the room, they dont even have a basic facility of water kettle or room heater (the temp sometimes really drops down). The floor is not tiled and just have a vinyl sheet over the concrete. They don't have a telephone or tv in the room. The place is more like a sharing apartment. The whole night and early morning other room members keeps shouting and running around. I will never ever recommend to anyone else. Sorry for it.

To add to this, the wifi is not available in the room (1st floor) or in the lobby as they claim to. The owner try to say he is calling the providers, but we came to know that he is not providing it at all.

Only good thing I can say is the staff girls who where running up and down to serve the guests. They do their part well.

Room tip: Make sure you dont choose this hotel if ur not going on a budget hotel.
Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank PrajitR
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I visited there with my mother. Since only two ladies were there, they let us stay with a resident lady in the next room, who also served us. All were very hospitable. Service is very good. Food was quite good. Room and furnishing was satisfactory. There was a balcony and the view from there was also nice.The only hitch was the location, it was a bit hard to find the place initially. But, since we had a dedicated car with us, we didn't have much trouble. I would like to revisit.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I and my friends stayed here for a night. We arrived a little early and the place was shabby but the staff was helpful enough to keep our luggage and said would clean and make the rooms ready by the time we go to the city and come back. Evening when we came back we were surprised to see it clean. The sheets and toilets were clean enough but the owner of the property was not around and the staff had to manage so there was constant confusion. The views from the hotel was good. Can stay if one wants to stay away from the city center. Overall an OK stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Ambiance of Hotel is Okay. Staff are Okay. My advice do not take any car from that hotel. They not clear many things from time of booking. We faced many problem. The hotel is situated in Olakha, Away 4 km from Main city. But location is not bad.

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank Debasmita D
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Hotel is situated a bit away from main city but the view is definitely the plus point. Rooms are actually 2 bed room apartments. it is not a luxury hotel but very spacious, neat and friendly. Basic facilities are all available. Staffs are friendly but need be a bit more professionals. Food is fair not up to mark. In nutshell warm place to rest in.

Date of stay: October 2015