Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$ 57
Hotels.comUS$ 57
TravelocityUS$ 57
FindHotelUS$ 57
CheapTicketsUS$ 57
Orbitz.comUS$ 57
TripadvisorUS$ 57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I truly recommend others to come and enjoy their stay here. Great customer care and services. Accommodation was on truck and clean environment.l truly enjoyed my stay.Restaurant was extremely okay as well.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Emmanuel Rwigema, Guest Services / Front Office at Olympic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Thank you so much James for this review towards Olympic hotel. It is always good for us to receive a wonderful note regarding good services that were provided to you.

It is our pleasure to hear that the treatment was good during your stay and we strive to achieve more and more because your satisfaction is our concern.

Thank you for recommending Olympic hotel.

Best!
Emmanuel Rwigema
Front office manager

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

The staff and accommodations were excellent. Emmanuel,Gloria, Eric and Patrick were friendly and professional,they attend to all my needs and they encouraged me to ask for anything I needed. I plan to stay here when I return and I gladly recommend the Olympic Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Emmanuel Rwigema, Guest Services / Front Office at Olympic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Rachel,

On behalf of Olympic hotel management, we are grateful for this wonderful review upon our staff and accommodation.

'' It is always said that where much is given , much is also expected''. This means that these kind words towards our hotel will have a great impact and we should work hard in order to keep on providing a professional service so as to satisfy you next time when you back .

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Your satisfaction is always our concern.

With gratitude,
Emmanuel RWIGEMA
Front office manger

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Am appreciating the good service and customer care that I got from Olympic hotel. I really felt comfortable and much appreciation to Emanuel from the front office. Very hardworking and welcome. Thanks Emanuel your boss should be proud of you. Really give agood picture of the hotel services . Regards see u soon when I return. Thanks.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Emmanuel Rwigema, Guest Services / Front Office at Olympic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Thank you so much Kewinz for this wonderful review. we are honored to receive these notes towards olympic hotel because they help us to improve each and every corner of the service that we do provide to our customers.
Please feel free to come many times possible to make your memories unforgettable.

Best!
emmanuel

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 2 days stay at the facility. Very excellent and helpful staff. Emmanuel was extra-ordinary. Went out of his way to ensure my comfort. Hotel staff always smilling and ready to help. Felt at home right from the moment I walked into the hotel. My stay has been nothing but excellent. The food was great, rooms sparkling clean.
Would not hesitate to come back to this facility whenever I am in Kigali.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
OlympicHotel Olympic, Marketing at Olympic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Thank you so Mr KIZITO for choosing Olympic hotel as your favorite place of stay. we are delighted to inform you that you have also been a cooperative client, for sure we cannot thank you enough.

we are pleased by this wonderful review towards our services being expressed to you.

you are always welcome home .

your satisfaction is our concern

With gratitude,
Emmanuel .R

Reviewed 30 December 2019

The location is good, bed was comfortable, I'll never forget the amazing pizza..... but the drainage in the bathroom was a mess, the Wi-Fi at the restaurant and reception is stronger but that for the rooms was horrible

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
OlympicHotel Olympic, Marketing at Olympic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Hello Susan ! thank you so much for the review ,
we want to acknowledge that all issues have been fixed ,so next do not hesitate to come to olympic hotel where by now everything has been improved to a new level.

kind regards ,