Review Highlights
Center Point of the current stable Rwanda!!!

Being a law abiding citizen of my country, i must admit my love for the law, the reason is that the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
TraverseAfricaTours
Kampala, Uganda
Best place on the of the hill

Reviewed 14 March 2017
Erk Z
Kigali, Rwanda

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kigali
All reviews war resistance liberation museum history
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I don't remember how many time I walked around the Kigali's Parliament. Whenever remembering sad memories during genocide time. But I hope that today there are more security guarantees.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This is the parliament nothing special. The building is of basic architecture. You can see just stopping at the entrance.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The parliament is not open to the publics so I cant say much about it, though I notice from far some bullets holes onto the wall.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Did not get in but passed by it like twice and was told that's the parliament building so can't say Mach

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The environment is okay. The building has a few bullet holes, i was told it won't be renovated reason being "they want to preserve their past" it's like a historic site i would say. I attended one of the parliamentary session, the language which they use in parliament is Kinyarwanda. The members of parliament were friendly.