All reviews live inn newly opened hotel pool bar well equipped gym front desk staff hotel is modern excellent facilities state of the art breakfast buffet very nice stay nice view of the city business visit tv channels business traveler pool side nice room an upgrade
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Par Inn. It is a newly built hotel with all amenities that you look for comfort. The hotel is within 2ml of Kigali Convention Centre and Kigali Genocide Memorial Convention Centre.

The quality of food was good, however, it could have been better if there were more vegetarian options.
The hotel boasts high standard of comfort - big bed, a/c, showers , TV and facilities such as gyms, swimming pools ,

2  Thank shrespk
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Not a bad hotel, very new, good location, good view and very friendly staff. However, the staff seems to have difficulties in English and also unfamiliar with Radisson Rewards program. When checking in, there was no acknowledgement of an elite member and although I asked the front desk staff (3 of them) if there was any upgrade of the room several times, they just kept telling me that my room has a full view of Radisson Blu and the city. Alright, at least I thought I had a good view until we went to the room 426 and found out the view was the back of the hotel with swimming pool, hill and a land with torn down house. The staff who brought me to the room couldn't explain when I asked about the view and tried to tell me oops, the better view is on the other side. He went to change the room to 427, which has a partial view of Radisson Blu and the city, small window all the way to the left. I told him that's not a view and he tried to sell it by saying the view looks better at night! After a while, he finally gave in and said he'll look for another room. 30 minutes later, I met him outside the room and mentioned about being an elite member then only he decided to go check for an upgrade to executive room, which was way better.
The room 525 had a much better view and clean. House keeping has some challenges as well. Two days in a row they didn't clean the room when I returned after 3pm but they did have house keeping come immediately after I told them. Perhaps it would be good if they place an additional hanging card that say "Please clean the room".
The executive room comes with nicer amenities (shampoo, bath and conditioner) but none replaced/refilled for all 6 days of stay. On the last day, the finally replaced the combo shampoo/body wash on the wall and added 2 little towels which were never there. Turn down service was nice but inconsistent as some evenings they replaced the used water bottles and some evenings they don't.
Some items in the rooms were not well maintained. The switch to bedside lamp had exposed wiring which could electrocute someone if not careful and I saw a broken lamp. TV showed "This service is not available at the moment" when turned on every time.
WiFi connection in the hotel was good. The safe in the room is quite large and comes with a power plug so you can leave your laptop/tablet/phone continuously charging in the safe.
Breakfast selection was good with combo of meats, carbs, dairy, cereal, oats and fruits but hot food was often not kept in proper temperature. By the time I bring the food back to the table, it's pretty much cooled/cold already. The beef served was nice and tender. Juices and fruits were fresh. No staff informed me the options for coffee until I saw other ordering. Breakfast seating outside has a nice view of the city.
When checking out, I was requested to sign an invoice for the monetary amount even though my stay was paid by points. I had to refuse since there was no mention that the stay was paid by points and by signing that invoice, I would be liable for the entire amount (as indicated). The staff didn't understand nor did the supervisor on duty (whom didn't even want to come out when I requested to speak with a supervisor/manager) and they kept insisting I sign it. First time I come across this as all other hotels that I had stayed with points, clearly stated the stays were paid by points. Finally they gave in as I refused to sign unless they can properly indicate the stay was paid by points.
Despite some challenges, it was still a good stay and I don't fault any of the friendly staff but do recommend they be trained a little more.

Room tip: Don't stay in the rooms in the middle section of the hotel. Views of the city is partially blocked.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PedroJoven
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Room was good, Well maintained.
The quality of Food also was good, although we only had breakfast there since Indian food is not available.
Language is bit of a problem with the staff, however they are friendly. This is my third stay in last six months & it has been pleasant.

Room tip: Higher floors have a better view, also the Superior rooms are cozy.
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I enjoyed every single night that I spent at Park Inn. The splendor of the facility with its state of the art interiors obviously giving attention to aesthetics, the hospitable and very professional staff, the mouthwatering cuisine... I could go on and on. Altogether, these will definitely decorate your overall stay with nostalgia even long afterward...

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Well located, in a quiet area and has everything (at least all what I needed). The room is BIG, comfortable and has a proper working area. More than what you can expect. Personnel is friendly and has good amenities. Toiletries are also very good (Dove)

Date of stay: October 2018
Fearless706861, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kigali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Rodrigo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Park inn by Radisson, Hotel Kigali. We are glad that you liked our facilities and service offered by our staff that made your stay pleasant, and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Park inn by Radisson Hotel Kigali.

Sincerely