All reviews rooftop bar modern hotel infinity pool the city view rooms breakfast spread roof restaurant goat stew an excellent hotel first floor tea and coffee great facilities kigali city rooms are nice bed was very comfortable the general manager cleaning staff central location
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel, wonderful place. We liked the tikka masala at Rooftop restaurant. Service was not upto mark but food was good.
Great view from rooftop specially in the evening time from my room on 11th floor

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Room as big and comfortable,
The food is fast served, staff is friendly, we had Great happy hour at the Rooftop....
The hotel is well located with many taxi around.
Air conditioning is working well.
I ternet connection is Ok.
Just need to add more channels on TV

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I stayed for 5 nights for a meeting that was held in the hotel. I found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. The food was excellent, with lots of options at breakfast. The rooftop bar was a nice place for dinner and to unwind after a long day. The main negative was the bathroom. A horrible sewage smell kept coming up from the shower drain, which permeated throughout the room and soured my experience there. Maintenance came and their solution was to stick the shower head into the shower drain and run the water for 2 hours straight. That worked for a day, then the next day the smell was back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2018

I agree with the praise in the other reviews. All of it. What I find to be very stunning is that the General Manager Kenn Munyeki and his staff managed to open a four star hotel with a staff that had no what so ever experience what it means to run a hotel at this level. No skills, no experiences, no training. There was no experience at all in Rwanda to deliver this high quality service, this performance. In 1.5 years they managed to become this amazing hotel with incredible services. My respects to the GM and the staff. A truly stunning accomplishment.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I spent four days in the hotel for meetings and had lunch and snacks during this time. I was amazed at the great food served at lunch. There was variety including a fresh salad bar, desert and coffee. One of my favorites was the chicken spring roll. will have to visit again for these!

• Trip type: Travelled on business