Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abuja
US$ 257
US$ 234
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 261/night.

SV Chrome(Abuja)
US$ 243
Nordic Hotel(Abuja)
US$ 194
US$ 178
AES Luxury Apartments(Abuja)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 32
US$ 154
Hotels.com
All reviewsspacious roomenjoyed my staykitchenetteinternetimprovement
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I spent a week at the Hawthorne Suite and loved it. The driver picked us up from the airport, helped us with our bags and guided us through airport check out. The location of the Hotel is very good and is walking distance to a department store. The staff and the manager were very friendly and very professional. Our room was a two bedroom suite simple but spacious. The rooms are clean and quiet; the bathroom was very nice and fully equipped with Jacuzzi tub. Our suite had an outlet converter which was very important to me since I was traveling from the United States and needed to charge my gadgets. The dining service was exceptional, buffet 3 times a day. The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. For dinner I recommend the prawns with the spicy sauce. The pool area is very nice and even though it was the rainy season the weather was perfect for sun bathing. The pool area is also a great place for a quiet dinner. The most amazing part, there were no mosquitos. I did not want to leave.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed at the Hawthrone Suites during my first visit to Nigeria. The rooms were large and very clean. The bathrooms were luxurious equipped with multiple shower heads and a jacuzzi tub.The staff was very accommodating. Food was delicious the Chilli Prawns are to die for. Overall amazing experience.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel was exceptional. The staff was friendly, prompt and addressed all my needs overly satisfying. It is important when traveling out of the country to have people who understand you, can point you in the right direction and can give your great tips. I would definitely come back again. The food was delicious, always fresh, hot and prompt, not to mention breakfast had a great variety. My room was kept clean and the size of the room was immense compared to many hotels I have been to. I had an issue trying to figure out how to work my air condition (which was explained when escorted to my room by a lovely bellman) however I forgot and came up and told me again very nicely. Overall this hotel gets 5 stars from me. Cant wait to come back!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony. View is beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed two days at this hotel on July 2013, I hate one evening and got sick short after this meal, preventing me to work the next day!
I shared this bad experience with the manager, they waved the meal cost at my request and promised to fix the issue in the kitchen.
The room was large and the bed very comfortable, a nice coffee make but no coffee to put in!
The corridors are smelly, the elevators do not work all the time and the lobby is dirty!
The food is really poor, the cook does not how to cook and the breakfast is far from being "british", AND the hotel does not serve alcohol so forget about a good fresh beer at the end of the day!
I would not recommend this hotel unless the price was half of what it is! and unless you have no better alternative!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ClaudeFGCP21
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It was a week working holidays with friends and we booked before arriving there. .the hotel comes with breakfast which was the first meal of the day.i enjoyed their breakfast according to african standard changing our linen daily, supplied tea/coffee (small packets) daily and i felt safe but there were few challenges which need to be addressed: Electricity goes on/ off often,affecting A/C, food in the fridge,and the hotel was noisy .People were friendly but not enough to be comfortable .my friend from the states ,she was comparing the service with that in the states to the one in Abuja,and that was why she recommended the hotel but she was not very pleased with the altitude of some of the staff.Whether the these branches are in africa ,asia they should live up to the name. we will try once more to stay there on our next visit for we still need to do some work at their instititions.

Room Tip: Rooms facing swimming pool noisy
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business