See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel was exceptional. The staff was friendly, prompt and addressed all my needs overly satisfying. It is important when traveling out of the country to have people who understand you, can point you in the right direction and can give your great tips. I would definitely come back again. The food was delicious, always fresh, hot and prompt, not to mention breakfast had a great variety. My room was kept clean and the size of the room was immense compared to many hotels I have been to. I had an issue trying to figure out how to work my air condition (which was explained when escorted to my room by a lovely bellman) however I forgot and came up and told me again very nicely. Overall this hotel gets 5 stars from me. Cant wait to come back!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony. View is beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed two days at this hotel on July 2013, I hate one evening and got sick short after this meal, preventing me to work the next day!
I shared this bad experience with the manager, they waved the meal cost at my request and promised to fix the issue in the kitchen.
The room was large and the bed very comfortable, a nice coffee make but no coffee to put in!
The corridors are smelly, the elevators do not work all the time and the lobby is dirty!
The food is really poor, the cook does not how to cook and the breakfast is far from being "british", AND the hotel does not serve alcohol so forget about a good fresh beer at the end of the day!
I would not recommend this hotel unless the price was half of what it is! and unless you have no better alternative!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ClaudeFGCP21
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It was a week working holidays with friends and we booked before arriving there. .the hotel comes with breakfast which was the first meal of the day.i enjoyed their breakfast according to african standard changing our linen daily, supplied tea/coffee (small packets) daily and i felt safe but there were few challenges which need to be addressed: Electricity goes on/ off often,affecting A/C, food in the fridge,and the hotel was noisy .People were friendly but not enough to be comfortable .my friend from the states ,she was comparing the service with that in the states to the one in Abuja,and that was why she recommended the hotel but she was not very pleased with the altitude of some of the staff.Whether the these branches are in africa ,asia they should live up to the name. we will try once more to stay there on our next visit for we still need to do some work at their instititions.

Room Tip: Rooms facing swimming pool noisy
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AmalRiyadh
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I certainly like others before in the reviews had problems and had to see the AGM as the staff did not seem interested.
The rooms are large, the bed was comfortable, room overall was good.
The 'House Keeping' staff were friendly, helpful and had a sense of humour but the restaurant staff were totally different - could do with some guest is important type of training.
The food was OK but nothing to write home about - breakfast mentioned 'English' on the menu - not quite!
I would stay here again as the rooms are good and the AGM said he was going to follow up on some of the observations made, lets hope so.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I spent a night at the hotel. Check in was fast and staff were courteous. I made a reservation by phone two days earlier which was confirmed by the front office. However, upon arrival this had been cancelled. Fortunately, they had enough rooms on my arrival and I got one.
The rooms are quite large, with a kitchenette, working area/ dinning table. Perfect for a long stay.
Unfortunately the bathroom of my room was a bit cramped with sharp edges on the walls which could lead to injury.

Room Tip: Look for rooms with a large bathroom, well spaced WC and bathtub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business