Hotel Terminus
US$ 69
US$ 63
US$ 92
US$ 80
The Quiet Corner Guest House(Maputo)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 296
US$ 234
Hotels.com
US$ 285
All reviewsstar hotelwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shopstv channelsrooms are spacious and cleanstar qualitypiri pirithree starcentral locationpool areanice breakfastrecommend this hotelthe ground floorbusiness tripthree nightswi fifacilities
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I found this hotel ideal for business travel. It is reasonable priced,clean, well located in a quiet safe side street close to the cbd , pleasant and helpful staff, a good welcome , good internet connection and palatable food.

There are a few quirks as pointed out by other reviewers but overall it offers a good balance between value,facilities and service.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Inward facing may be quieter but I was not bothered by street noise
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is their publicity, and it is true. It is a very nice and cosy hotel, with ver friendly personnel. Nice breakfast, planty of choice, cakes of one of the best bakeries of Maputo. Good WIFI connection. Rooms were a bit small compared to other hotels, but for me 1m89 big enough. The big surprise of this hotel is the restaurant, they have an extensive menu with very good food. Even if you don't stay in the hotel it is worthwhile to go for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Overall we loved this hotel. It was good value and we stayed in one of the executive luxury rooms in the new wing. The room was located at the end of a corridor and had views over the city. The room is large and had a nice bathroom with double shower and double sinks. There were many TV channels in a variety of languages.

The pool area was relaxing and the pool was large enough for a good swim. They also have a small gym.

The included breakfast was delicious - especially the pastel de nata.

One big issue I am sorry to say - noise from the bar. We were there for 6 nights and on three nights of these there was live music from 630-930pm. It was so noisy in our room. I will say they stopped right on 930pm but still - who is the priority, in house guests or drinkers? We would not stay again on a weekend as there is always jazz on Fridays and Saturdays...

The staff were all lovely and the airport transfer waited for us while we had visa issues.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wombatdavid
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The staff is wonderful at Hotel Terminus. There are always many young men ready to assist you with any question, and their presence ALWAYS made me feel safe. They are in the lobby area, pool area, and even outside the front of the hotel, sometimes down the sidewalk a bit, just observing. Totally loved that. Many of them spoke English. My room was nice, and I just used the stairs because everyone said the elevator was very slow. If you have mobility issues, just ask for a room on the ground floor. The restaurant was good, the breakfast buffet had many unique items (like cow's liver, gizzards, and sweet beans), along with the everyday breakfast foods and lots of fresh fruit. You could have eggs cooked to order at no cost. The dining room staff was very tolerant. I know they were probably glad to see my group leave since some members were very vocal about their food orders. I liked my room, the hotel artwork, room service, and the pool bar. Try their espresso. I would stay again anytime.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, ask for the ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I think Terminus is a great hotel. It's not fancy, but it it centrally located and has everything you need.

Wi-Fi is good. The laundry service is effective. Staff are efficient and helpful.

I stayed 4 nights on business and had everything I needed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business