Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$594.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Tours Maputo
from $594.88
from $275.00
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews ponta do ouro day tour blake tailored kruger driver safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

After the great experience at Kruger organized perfectly by tours Maputo we contacted this agency again for a trip at Ponta do Ouro.
The trip was amazing, we had a beautiful day. Tunelga of the agency was lovely and took care of everything. It was great to talk with her about the local way of life. We deeply recommend this agency to truly explore Mozambique.
Thank you Tunelga and Blake!

Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

We had a 3 hour tour of Maputo in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle. Our guide was very knowledgeable and both he and our driver were friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: March 2022
ToursMaputo, Owner at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Many thanks it was a pleasure to show you Maputo in more depth. It makes guiding so pleasurable when clients have a deep interest in understanding our city and our ways.
- Tunelga

Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

We had a Maputo city tour with Egas and Blake. They tailored the tour perfectly to meet our interests. They were very knowledgeable and accommodating. Couldn’t have been better.

Many thanks Dave,
And well done on making the most on your short stop in Maputo to really see Maputo in a little more depth. I wish more visiting us on the cruise ships had your energy and enthusiasm!

Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

Everywhere we visited was fantastic...this included the national park and the cultural village.
Our guide for the day Blake from Tours Maputo, was very kind, friendly and courteous. We really did enjoy ourselves. We wished we could have taken atleast 2 days so as to explore the country fully. The trip was worth it and I Will definitely love to visit Eswatini again!

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 20 August 2021

My experience with Tours Maputo was a great one due to involvement of Ms. Tunelga, she is a great asset for the agency. She is a professional in her domain, she was the driver and the guide during my day trip to the beach Ponta Do Ouro, she made my day , explained me the culture and lifestyle people are having here, she was very careful with very good attitude and customer service oriented. The car used was clean and bottles of water were available all day, she accompanied me during the day, showed me the places to have lunch on the beach, she was very polite, even she was adjusting the music volume on our way back to Maputo so that I could feel relaxed after a long walk on the beach. On the way to Ponta Do Ouro you are passing by a national reserve park where you have the chance if you are lucky to see the zebras, deers, giraffes. I have traveled in June 2021 , the weather is warm like 27 degrees C, I was wearing a swimming suite and took a lot of nice pictures, even though it is winter time, the beach was empty, for me it was perfect rather than coming in December when the beach is crowded(summer season). Few places to have lunch on the beach, very simple but with very good food, I had mussels, recommend - so tasty!!!! For those who love surfing it is a perfect spot! Thank you Tunelga!!!

Date of experience: June 2021