Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$594.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Tours Maputo
from $594.88
from $275.00
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews ponta do ouro day tour blake tailored kruger safari driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Excellent trip to squeeze a 1 day visit to Kruger Park well organized and the park is more than we were expecting, didn´t have much time definetly going for a longer period next time.

Date of experience: October 2019
ToursMaputo, Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Thank-you Marc, the park really doesn't ever let anyone down, glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

Loved how the whole trip was organized with us being a family of 3 small kids in mind! We had the journey of a lifetime and my kids are still talking about all they saw which is not easy when a lot of the time is spent in a car! So a big thank you to the team that made this dream come true and in such a wonderful and unforgettable manner!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Patricia N
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

The trip was brilliantly organised and my guide was very knowledgeable. Despite only being one day, I felt like we squeezed in a lot and saw a good amount of the country!

1  Thank mikerZ9456MD
ToursMaputo, Guest Relations Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Hi Mike, I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience. Eswatini is a small country but full of unique character! I hope it rates up there with the other many countries you've visited!
Tunelga

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

This 2 day safari trip was sensational. We were looking for something that would suit our needs in that time frame and this turned out great. My wife and I, and my 9 year old daughter were well looked after by the friendly and caring staff. We laughed a lot, and were just awe struck by the sites. So worth it. Highly recommended!!! A very big tick in the box.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Family575456
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

I absolutely LOVED my tour with Tours Maputo. It was so much more than I imagined. They were helpful before even going, were prompt in communication and informative. Blake picked me up at 5:30 at my hotel and we headed to Eswatini. His knowledge of the city and Mozambique culture was such a pleasant touch. They though of all the small details that made the day so comfortable. The Eswatini day tour was remarkable- the country is absolutely beautiful. We started with a drive through a reserve and saw wildlife - then we went to a cultural village with a beautiful and impressive cultural dance, followed by a tour of a traditional historical village where a local woman took us around and answered our questions. Lunch was delicious and they accommodated me being vegan! Can’t get any better. Highly recommend them!

Date of experience: October 2019
ToursMaputo, Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Thank-you for this fantastic review. eSwatini is such a long day but its such a rewarding one, I'm glad you agree with us that its a rewarding trip!
And thanks for noticing that we take care of all the small details, we really work so our clients have the smoothest experiences!
Tunelga