Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$594.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Tours Maputo
from $594.88
from $275.00
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews ponta do ouro day tour blake tailored kruger vehicle safari driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

I absolutely LOVED my tour with Tours Maputo. It was so much more than I imagined. They were helpful before even going, were prompt in communication and informative. Blake picked me up at 5:30 at my hotel and we headed to Eswatini. His knowledge of the city and Mozambique culture was such a pleasant touch. They though of all the small details that made the day so comfortable. The Eswatini day tour was remarkable- the country is absolutely beautiful. We started with a drive through a reserve and saw wildlife - then we went to a cultural village with a beautiful and impressive cultural dance, followed by a tour of a traditional historical village where a local woman took us around and answered our questions. Lunch was delicious and they accommodated me being vegan! Can’t get any better. Highly recommend them!

Date of experience: October 2019
ToursMaputo, Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Thank-you for this fantastic review. eSwatini is such a long day but its such a rewarding one, I'm glad you agree with us that its a rewarding trip!
And thanks for noticing that we take care of all the small details, we really work so our clients have the smoothest experiences!

Reviewed 23 October 2019

I spent a wonderful day at Kruger Park, and the Tour was perfectly organized. It was really a wonderful experience, the team is professional and Tunelga is a very nice and kind person. I advice anyone who goes to Maputo to ask Tours Maputo for visiting, I will do again next time I will come to Mozambico

Date of experience: October 2019
ToursMaputo, Guest Relations Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Hello Stefano,
So happy you enjoyed the day, it's a long day but full of so fantastic animal viewing that it is very worthwhile!
When you come back to perform in Maputo please make sure you let me know! Thanks again!

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We booked with Tours Maputo a one day trip from maputo to kruger, Blake picked us up just on time from our hotel to the safari. When we got there we switch to the open safari vehicle and the tour was amazing! we got lucky to see the big 5 :)
Blake and Tunelga are so nice people and we really enjoyed from their company!!
Hope to see you in Israel!
Ron and Yael.

Date of experience: October 2019

Hi Yael, It was so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you had such a memorable trip to Kruger. Our open-backed safari vehicles make sure you really get the best animal viewing! Would love to catch up in Israel one day!
beijinhos

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Took a day trip to Kruger National Park with Tours Maputo last weekend and it was AWESOME! Communicating with them was a breeze. Tunelga and Blake are wonderful people. I would recommend Tours Maputo anytime!

Coastal10107163821, Guest Relations Manager at Tours Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Hi! Thank-you kindly for taking the time to review, I'm glad you had a great trip, we aim to offer quality experiences at reasonable rate without compromising quality.

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I had Eswatini Cultural Tour with toursmaputo. Tunelga was the one I contacted with. She replied emails promptly and was pleasure to talk to. I started late but got things sorted out just in time.

Tunelga and Blake waited me on time and we started our journey on 0530. Mr Blake is really nice and so knowledgeable for both Mozambique and Eswatini. I learnt a lot from cultures, political rules, and people’s living situation. They accompanied with everything, passing the borders, walking the waterfall trails, watching the dancing shows, having lovely street food, coffee and lunch(everything is included!)

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank goccmm

So lovely to hear you had a memorable experience Kathy. Thank-you kindly for also providing feedback!