“Simply GOOD !!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Best Hidden Gem In Mauritius
Description: Best Hidden Gem In Mauritius
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Slow service and good food ! thats the best review for this place.
While walking in China Town/Port Louis , we wanted to have noodles and soup and saw a crowd in this restaurant and went in.
Gave me a feel of my HongKong days and I knew we wouldnt go wrong here.
The table clearing/cleaning took a while and a few requests. Thereafter it was all good.
we ordered 2 dishes and loved them both. I especially loved my soupy noodles with pork sausages and seafood. Was very comforting.
Reasonably priced and large portions.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

ONe of the best fried noddles i had there. food is affordable. the place is clean and service is quick

Reviewed 16 April 2016

It is a very popular restaurant, full of customers when we walk-in, very friendly and helpful waitress, food is cheap, large portion, lots of choices, quick service good place to stop for snack and drink.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I have been eating thereally for years. I never expected that due to bad service I would just get up after 5 minutes being seated.
Waiters were mocking each other of who is going to clean the table where we were seated. In the mean time,another table which got filled after us, we're taken care of and ready to order.

By seeing this my mood was totally off, we mentioned this to the waiter. He was very rude and quite carefully
Less..
We were in China town for good food in a good mood, so we got up complained to the lady at the counter and left for another great hotshot in the area..

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Real quality and affordable Chinese food experience in Port Louis.
Try the Wanton soup followed by Special fried noodles with Sweet sour Pork!