See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I booked in a six night stay through a travel agent. I was picked my the hotel car.
The hotel overlooks a busy main road and there is easy access to many main places in Lilongwe. I was on business so I found is convenient. The hotel is very clean and food is good and not very expensive compared to other restaurants. I take this opportunity to thank the hotel team for making my stay comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shanon941
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The staff make an effort. I'll give them that. Rooms aee cramped. Furniture is way too large for the rooms. Safes don't seem to work (tried 2 different rooms) and with the doors constantly having issues, I'm not so confident about privacy. Food was good though.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

The hotel is in the middle of a dry & dusty area of Lilongwe. The pool is next to the hotel's septic tank, neglected & devoid of plant life. The rooms need a complete revamp: rip out the stinky, dirty carpets, remove some of the furniture so that guests can turn around without injury, & ensure that everything works the way it's supposed to.

The only reason I gave a rating of 1 is that the staff were very accommodating & did try to make things

Date of stay: October 2016