All reviews deluxe room pizza inn convenient place a small shopping center fast food restaurants non residents ordered room service business stay central area hotel staff lunch buffet swimming pool checking out lounge area malawi wifi bureau
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Close to the financial hub. They is a super market just outside the complex. Apart from the hotel restaurant, there is a pizza and burger center just outside the hotel. Hotel restaurant serves Indian and Pakistani food. Staffs are cordial but that's typical Malawian - well behaved, down to earth, honest and always ready to help. Rooms could have been cleaner so is the washroom. There is a garden restaurant which is handy for meetings outside office.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
CrossroadsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Crossroads Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Orindom,

Thank you for your priceless review. We are delighted to hear that our services and facilities met your expectations.

Your comments are the true yardstick we have for measuring whether or not we have met your expectations. At the Crossroads Hotel, We strive at hospitality beyond expectation.

Be assured your suggestions will be communicated to the right department for further improvement.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Excellent Place to live in while in Malawi. When you visit Malawi plan your stay at Crossroads Hotel and you will not regret. As for me, there is no other that I will always stop at whenever I'm in Lilongwe Malawi.

Room Tip: Best in Malawi
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CrossroadsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Crossroads Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your priceless review. We are delighted to hear that our services and facilities were at your pace during your stay with us.

Your complements are the true yardstick we have for measuring whether or not we have met your expectations. As Crossroads hotel team, we do not only strive for excellence but also impeccable service with contentment.

Thank you for taking your time to write down your review and we look forward to serve you at Crossroads hotel again.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

I have been at Cross Road for seven days for a workshop. The Conference were ideal for us and the tea breaks snacks were more than enough. The Deluxe room was excellent. The meals were good and the staff were friendly and courteous. The only disappointment is my tea cup being washed in the bathroom. My suggestion is that they should carry spare cups on the trollies. Overally it was very good.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank davidnjovu1961
CrossroadsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Crossroads Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Dear David Njovu,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't experience the Crossroads Hotel for its excellence. We have taken your disappointment positively to improve in our service delivery. It is good to know that we were the idea hotel for your workshop and our facilities met your expectations. We hope that you will reconsider returning, so that we may offer you a true Crossroads experience.

Regard

Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 21 May 2015

My stay at Crossroads was very good. Upon arrival, we were told to wait since we came earlier as some of the rooms were not vacated and ready but still we were accommodated even before check-in time. In fact I liked the soccer channels on TV where I could enjoy watching until midnight. The room was equipped with everything and I even asked a South African 3 point adapter to have my laptop connected. Oh!!! not to mention the shower the way it is designed it was so great and all toiletries were there in the room. The fitness gym and swimming pool all looked great although I did not go swimming as I was not having a swimming costume fearing that what happened to Mr Bean when he dived in the swimming pool might also happen to me lol !!!!. The location of the hotel itself is fine as there is a shopping mall complex near - by.

Room Tip: I gave about 1600 Malawi kwacha to an employee of the hotel when I was leaving.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CrossroadsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Crossroads Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your priceless review during your stay with us.

Crossroads hotel team is delighted to have met your expectations with our facilities and service standards that made your stay extraordinary. It also splendid to hear that our TV channels complemented your stay and we hope that next time you will remember to bring your swimming costume. We take your feedback as our only true yardstick we have in measuring whether or not we have met your expectations. I should therefore like to thank you for taking your time to write down your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Crossroads Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

The hotel is ok, the rooms are quite comfortable- sleep quality was great, satellite TV in the rooms, good shower with shower head (my room also had an option of a bath tub). Internet access in the rooms is not good, signal is quite weak and I had to work from the main lobby to access internet. Other issue is that the hotel should look at offering free wifi- one has to pay for internet access.

Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. The spread is not that creative, and most of the food appears to be left overs from the night before. They should work at changing the breakfast menu. The Indian restaurant has excellent food.

Service is good, restaurant staff are very helpful and friendly. Hotel is located within a good location- near a forex bureau and some shops.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
CrossroadsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Crossroads Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Many thanks for your review.

This is the only true yardstick we have to measure if we have met your expectations. Our priority is your happiness from check in to the time you leave the hotel. As a Team we are very glad to know we kept up to pace with some of expectations you had for the Hotel.
Dear Carol K,

With regards to Internet, I would like to let you know that we are doing everything we can to have it priced to the room charge. However this might not be in effect at the soonest but be assured that The Crossroads Hotel Management Team has earmarked it as a priority.

Thank you for also bringing in your suggestions with regards to breakfast, the food is prepared on daily basis but are more than willing to improve even on food preparation as well as presentation to suit your taste.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.