“Pleasant evening out”
Review of Lord Of The Wings

Lord Of The Wings
Ranked #25 of 305 Restaurants in Accra
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I and a couple of friends had a pleasant evening out here at Lord of Wings.
We ate the flatbread vegetarian pizza and found it delightful. We also had the baked filet of chicken and found it to be tender and wonderfully spiced. My wife had the quinoa salad and found it to be very tasty.

The serving staff were pleasant and friendly and the prices were reasonable we would definitely come back again.

Sydney S, Marketing at Lord Of The Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for coming by. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves and would absolutely love to see you again. We look forward to it!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I like their customer services and the food was nice and tasteful. Price was average not too much expensive.

Sydney S, Manager at Lord Of The Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

We're always glad to have you. Cheers

Reviewed 12 January 2017

There is a spacious indoor area which has a very high ceiling with an industrial ducting theme, and also seating to the front and one side, however these are adjacent to the car park and main road so we chose to dine indoors. As a family of 5 stopping for lunch, all of us chose various dishes but strangely nobody ordered wings; the food however was served promptly and everyone enjoyed their chosen dish. The children particularly enjoyed the shakes, and I enjoyed the draft Peroni, albeit slightly expensive.

If you're planning a quiet meal, make sure you don't sit near the table football!

Sydney S, Marketing at Lord Of The Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your time with us. Do come by again!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Lord of the Wings is a great place to go to for a casual meal. The place has a great setting, quite lovely with all the TV's around and a nice galas front that makes the place look bright and lively. There is open air seating too.

The menu has quite a bit of choice and clearly the highlight is the variety on chicken wings. The food is all good and I had some concerns when I went first given I am a vegetarian and was happy to find some good options for myself. My kids enjoyed thoroughly and they look forward to to going there and also to take way food from there.

A wonderful place to go to every time!

We truly appreciate your review! Do come by again.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

My gosh, where do I start?

I went to the Lord of the Wings in Acccra, Ghana with people from my office for a late afternoon lunch. They are trying to be Buffalo Wild Wings, the American chain restaurant, but are failing miserably.

I normally don't care about how good the servers are, but when I had to tackle on of the servers who was clearing off a table 15 feet away in a restaurant that is 75% empty and there are 8-10 servers just hanging out at the kitchen window, twiddling their thumbs with their arms crossed, service is pretty bad.

Then, I ordered the boneless "Suicide" hot buffalo wings but received cold, under-cooked tiny chicken fingers that had no flavor, no spiciness/heat (would not even be considered 'medium hot' in most buffalo chicken places).

It's a western-style chain type place in a big African city that is (of course) located near the American Embassy), so I went in expecting mediocrity, but this was bad.
I could not have imagined such bad food.

Cold, ketchup-soacked chicken.

What is funny is that the server asked if I wanted the sauce on the side, as if it was so hot I would only add it sparingly. haha.

The only thing good about the place is the $2 local beers you can buy... but this is Accra, you can buy $2 beers in bars and $1 beers in supermarkets.

I am here for many months, so I will make sure that everyone I know here does not waste their money there.

1  Thank EdB02149

Thank you for feedback. We truly apologise for the poor service you experienced. Your grievances have been duly noted and will be looked into and addressed. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any other concerns you may have.