“excellent ribs and burgers”
Review of Chix-N-Ribs

Chix-N-Ribs
Ranked #65 of 305 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The place is quite simple, so don't go expecting white tablecloths or anything, rather than a restaurant I would call it a great fast food joint. A good place to pick up food or get delivery, you can eat there but all 4 or 5 tables are streetside, there is no indoor seating. NOW to the food, yum yum. Ribs were spicy but very tasty and fall off the bone. The wings we shared were crunchy and had excellent flavour. My husband had a huge burger, it was also very good. The meat was waay better than what we have had elsewhere in Accra. Affordable, quick, we will be going back : )

Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are looking for hot wings or good BBQ pork ribs then this is the place to find it in Accra. My wife and I shared 16 wings, Bang-Bang Sauce(sweet and mildly hot) and Pork ribs. Wings we had were comparable to places like wing-stop or other chain places in the US. Ribs were good a little on the dry side but you won't find better in Accra unless you smoke them yourself and the rib sauce was a nice combination of pepper and tanginess. Both came with a side of fries, which were seasoned nicely. They usually have Dr.Pepper or Cherry Coke along with local sodas and beer. Dinning area is small, about 4 tables outside. Would be nice if the had some inside dinning space free from mosquitos. The have some soul food dishes as well e.g. Chicken and Waffles but we have yet to try them maybe next time.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place is awesome, and having been intoduced to it I've already been back within a few days. I've enjoyed great tasty buffalo wings (jack daniel's sauce), their amazing rib burger, and a very tasty cheeses and bacon burger. A bite of my boys ribs showed these were just as good. Fries are the best in Accra bar none. Cut slighty think I'd warrant they are double fried - super crispy on the outside but still soft in the middle. Drinks don't dissapoint either, with imported coke from the US of A, real nice shakes with real fruit, and fresh made lemonade on offer. I cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Amazing smoked pork ribs. Great frozen margaritas. Reminds me of home. Small place with limited seating, but worth it for the food. It's behind Arlicchino Gelatto around the right side.

1  Thank richtank
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Chix-N-Ribs has the BEST BURGER IN ACCRA. I love it, I love it. The burger is just full of flavour and you can tell that it is quality beef. I suggest you get the fully loaded bacon burger. The ribs are also very good. I am not a big fan of their chips/friend fries though. For those of you who have sweet tooths, yes they have milkshakes which I hear are quite good, plus Arlechinnos an Italian Gelatto place is just around the corner.

One last thing, the packaging is Quite American as well as the setting( even though it's small)

I urge you all to try it!