“Great Vibe”

Ranked #193 of 284 Restaurants in Accra
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Someone recommended Chase restaurant to me since it was round the corner from where I was staying. I was in Accra for a solo vacation and was eager to try out new meals. The meals were okay. Not as spicy as I'd have liked but still great. What I really like was the ambiance of Chase. I had brunch inside then sat outside for a smoke and a shot vodka(don't judge me, ha ha). I was impressed by the service and would definitely recommend Chase to others. That being said, I would recommend that they expand their breakfast menu.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

It is a nice place to have good food. Went there on a Saturday noon, the restaurant was almost empty which was good. The waiters were attentive and always smiling and friendly. The Shwerma sandwich was nice as well as the chicken breast plate. Environment a little bit boring especially if you are alone, but that's fine when you have accompany.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

Very fun place to be i love their sushi and teppanyaki bar definitely the best in Accra! The lounge has great cocktails aswell

1  Thank Okutu
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I visited Chase Labone with my significant other and I was impressed to say the least. The restaurant is divided into 3 areas the outdoor terrace under the canopy, the restaurant and the sports bar and lounge. The sushi bar indoors is of a very high standard we where treated to a live performance by two japanese chefs which i must say was both funny and very impressive as they skillfully prepared our meal right in front of our eyes and even gave us a lesson on the origins of each of the ingredients! We had the Chicken Teppenyaki special and the portions where so big we had to have them packed (which was done very well). TV screens are on almost all the walls of the establishment and are not too noisy to disrupt conversations. All in all this was one of the if not the best meal I have ever had. I will be visiting again to try the sushi

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Chase has all around lebanese food and sushi. I tried some of the lebabese dishes, pretty decent but not omg wow amazing. It would have got very good if its wasnt a bit pricey. All around if u want good food. U can get it at chase. I tried the bbq chicken and shawarma chicken. Both good. The garlic sauce is good too.

1  Thank Ragnorakk