All reviews accra airport business trip breakfast buffet clean rooms standard room room service tv channels pleasant stay internet connection conference room enjoyed my stay business center home away from home bwp zara shuttle gym
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Spent a couple of nights here attending a business meeting. The hotel stands in a quiet upper class neighbourhood of Accra, an imposing and modern edifice. PaArking space for cars is limited though. Staff were friendly and professional from reception to all areas. My room was clean and well laid out with clean bedding and a very comfortable bed, though the bathroom had loose fittings and some old stuff (needs some refurbishment). However, I had a lot of difficulty locating my room on the 2nd floor on my first night due to a rather bizzare numbering arrangement. Had to ask for help from reception to locate it finally. I enjoyed all my meals at the 2 restaurants I visited during my stay. A good mix of local Ghanaian and continental dishes. In all I enjoyed my short stay though the price range for a standard room per night is too high for a hotel of this standard.

Room tip: Upper floor rooms are generally quiet.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Eugene N,

We want to thank you for the positive review of our hotel and for the rating.

Customer service is important to us and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility and our service with no hassle.

We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel.

Management

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It is the best indeed... after its name. It is value for money. Shuttle service to the airport was great and the meals were awesome. They have a selection of African cuisine an other influences for the discerning foodie and explorer who is not fazed by variety.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Goodnews C,

Getting reviews like yours ranks among our favorite things! We want every guest that walks through our doors to experience the same level of service. Thanks to customers like you,we know what we are doing right so we are able to constantly strive for excellence.

Your thoughtful and descriptive review reaffirms that we are heading in the right direction

Please visit us again. It will be our pleasure to host you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Five years ago this was an average hotel, now without improvements, it's pretty poor.
Airconditioning in rooms is weak and takes a number of hours to cool the room down to a level suitable for sleeping in. Showers are tiny if you are an above average size build you will struggle with the tiny cubicles.
Water pressure is hit and miss as well.
The place is not cheap and is an embarrassment to the Best Western chain.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Blocker994,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel.
We are really sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

At Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore, your feedback is very important to us.

Management.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed in this hotel several times - breakfast is better than the evening meals.
Wine selection is not that great.
Service is friendly but does lack professionalism.
I stayed on one occasion with my wife and she enjoyed the spa facilities.
Hot water is not always available.

Room tip: Go as high as possible
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Nigel B,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property.

It is regretful to learn that we were not been able to meet your expectations during your recent visit, according to your comments.

I hope you consider coming back to enjoy the excellent standards of service and customer care with which we have been generally associated with for years.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Having stayed in a number of luxury type hotels in Accra close to the airport I wanted something different. Having spent the previous night in the Best Western Takoradi hotel with good experience I wanted to continue that for my overnight stay in Accra.

The hotel is with a 5min drive from the airport and they provide a 24hr shuttle service that departs on the hour every hour. You would do well to book ahead for the shuttle if you are leaving in the early hours of the morning or arriving late at night.

With friendly staff greeting you on arrival and comfortable and clean rooms at your disposal this hotel met my expectations for my business travel lodging needs.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ade2566
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Ade A,

We want to thank you for the positive review of our hotel and for rating us.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel