See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Good, serene location. The hotel was not too pricey and offered free airport shuttle services. Breakfast was very basic - bread & eggs (no options). We really loved the jollof rice and the fried yam chips too. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Went to Ghana for the first time with family and stayed at this lovely little hotel. The staff and management were really friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The rooms are clean and the decor and facilities fitting for the price range. would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tay_B0802
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First time to Africa, and Sonant made a friendly greeting. Alfonsina was very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping cleaned up every day and tried to fulfill our requests.

Air conditioning works perfect in rooms, eventhough wifi signal is little weak. Breakfasts is another subject, please make bigger variety.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravellerZD
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This was my first time to Ghana. We stayed here as a group. The staff was nice and friendly. The went out of there way to serve us. The owner seemed nice. The rooms were modest accommodations, comfortable, safe, clean. The air and hot water heaters worked. It's not luxury (it's also Ghana) lol. But it was a nice hotel and we could actually walk the neighborhood to go to the corner store etc and felt safe.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Holiday_Girl90210
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and had a very pleasant experience. The staff was very helpful and welcoming, they even turned on the A/C in my room before I checked in the first night. The restaurant was good, as breakfast is included in the stay, but never very busy. The hotel was close to where I was doing business, and close to several restaurants and shopping. I enjoyed my stay and will be sure to stay here again when I next am in Accra.

Date of stay: May 2013