See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Not the bells and wistles but staff are very helpfull and friendly. Great new gym. Nice swimming pool and bar area. Taxi's easy to get. Rooms are ok. Showers do not have hot water and Tv not to my taste. Food was average. Aircon worked but could be a bit cooler

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
AlisaGhana, Manager at Alisa Hotels North Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alisa Hotel and taking time to review your stay with us.
We are glad you enjoyed our new Gym, Swimming pool and pool bar area and our well trained staff.
All your complaints have also been forwarded to the right departments to be taken care of so on your next visit Alisa will be the bells and whistles we aspire to be.
Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

I stayed at Alisa Hotel, North Ridge, Accra for 3 nights in January 2015 and I liked the stay. The hotel is near the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean. The pool is nice and the pool attendant was very friendly, just like the rest of the staff at the hotel. I liked the lunch and dinner buffets that featured common dishes and local Ghanian dishes like Banku. The Wi-fi in the rooms is complimentary and fast.
I only had two issues with this hotel: the AC in my bathroom was leaking and even after calling the guys to check it out, the problem persisted throughout my stay. Also, getting an iron and an ironing board was a big challenge for me, I gave up after calling the reception and waiting for 2 hours.
However, I would stay at this hotel the next time I visit Accra.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Moses M
AlisaGhana, Manager at Alisa Hotels North Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at Alisa Hotel and taking time to review your stay.
We are glad you enjoyed the proximity of the hotel to the airport and our clean and spacious rooms. We are also happy you enjoyed our fast complimentary wi-fi internet, our pool, our amazing lunch and dinner buffets and our helpful and friendly staff.
However, all the issues you raised have been taken care of.
Thank you once again for your comment and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

Very good and peaceful hotel, perhaps one of the best for business man,
All sercices are perfect, The staff always available, everything is done to help you enjoying your stay and work easily...
Personaly for me the best in town for what i need !!!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
AlisaGhana, Manager at Alisa Hotels North Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Alisa Hotel and for taking time to review your stay.
We are glad you enjoyed the serenity of the hotel and it's environs.
Alisa Hotel is indeed the best choice for all business travelers and we make it a point to help every guest feel at home and transact all their businesses with ease.
Greetings from all of us here at Alisa Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

I visited the bar to meet some people in town. We had to call over the server, but that's normal in Ghana. The beer was cold, which it is everywhere. The piano player was smooth and the decor was nice.

They would not give the wifi password without paying for it. I'm drinking at your bar. Give me wifi.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
AlisaGhana, Manager at Alisa Hotels North Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alisa Hotel and for taking time to review your visit.
We are glad you enjoyed the serene atmosphere and the great ambiance of the hotel.
We would like to state that we have wifi codes for guests on request. Kindly ask any of our waiters and you will be provided with a complimentary code.
Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

The Hotel is actually spread over a couple of blocks and it is easy to get confused which one you are staying in. The rooms are ok, I expected a little more. The aircon only has one setting and it isn't very powerful, a bad thing in extremely hot Accra.

The wifi was fine for the first two days but problematic during the last two. Multiple devices is connected with difficulty and only after a visit to the IT department. No, you can't call them, because I couldn't make a single connection from my room to reception, restaurant, laundry, etc. They're not good with calls apparently.

The restaurant serves nice meals and always has a buffet every day. There was some decent meat available.

There is a decent pool, but not good enough to train in. The gym however is the best I've experienced in a while. It's spacious and well equipped. It even has shower and changing facilities you can use before you depart (when you've already checked out).

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business