“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of HEDZORLE VILLA

Well secured gated bungalow with spacious compound with beautiful shade and fruit trees.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A portion of the large compound.
A wide view of the compound from the front of the building.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

naadu4u
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Very quiet and private. The kids played outside all day till late as it was so secure. Very family friendly. Very friendly neighbours. Fantastic host very warm and helpful.A lot of amenities nearby. Can access anywhere easily. Transportation not a problem.Fruit trees galore which we were told to help ourselves. Coconut on tap. Will visit again. Highly recommended..

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for this kind review.
I treasure the opportunity I had in hosting you and your family, I will cherish the love and kindness you left with me.
Will love to do it all over again anytime.
CHEERS!
Dreamer56...
“Quiet place in Accra with a very friendly and helpful host!”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The guesthouse is actually more an completed Cottage with two bedrooms, kitchen and living room. So, it is a perfect place for friends or familys. Little "shop" for buying food is nearby.
Jerry, the host,picked me up at Airport and was helpful in any qustion. He even organized a guitar and keyboard for making music! Great!
(only the ants were a little bit a Problem)
Jerryyyyy, I love you! :-)
Greetings, now back from Germany
Ethel

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Nov 2017
Thanks so much Ethel for the complements. I consider it a priviledge for having you as my very first guest. I cherish every moment I spent with you and I am glad that you generally liked my place.
Sorry about the little problem with the ants. I have since you left fumigated the place twice and plan to do so at regular intervals to ensure that they are permanently kept at bay.

A small important correction - the bedrooms are 3, not 2.
Looking forward to hosting you again anytime for any number of days.
CHEERS!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing