“Best sandwiches in Ghana”

Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 320 Restaurants in Accra
Description: Unique & exquisite delights specially created to nourish your being, nurture your soul and excite your passions. Come, bask in our SUNSHINE!!!
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Ever since I came back to Ghana last year from my stint in India I have visited Sunshine the most number of times till now and for good reason. I was introduced to the place by mother who would buy food from here.

As someone who enjoys sandwiches and rolls i can safely say that Sunshine's is one of the best if not the best. Their menu has a wide variety of items (vegetarian and non vegetarian). They're primarily known for their salads and sandwiches.

They're a small quaint little place and have seating for a maximum of 30-40 people. Their decor is nice and so is the ambience.

When it comes to portions they give a very filling amount and their sandwiches/rolls come with a healthy portion of fries to go along with it. They have fresh juices that you can have as well with various combinations. The ingredients they use are fresh. Also for people on a diet or who prefer eating healthy food then this place is a must visit as they have many items geared towards such clientele.

They also do catering services for parties and the likes. A selection of their salads is also available at Shoprite outlets in their bakery section.

Their prices are a little on the higher side but that's the price you pay for premium food.

This is definitely one of the places you should visit and there's a reason why it's so highly rated.

If I have one complaint about the place is that it's not open on Sundays which is a downer. Nonetheless visit it when you come to Ghana or are in the mood for a sandwich.

Anita P, Owner at Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review, we aim to satisfy our customers by focusing on product and service. We hope to provide value for price.
We appreciate you sharing your experience of Sunshine.
Looking forward to seeing you again at our recently renovated Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Visited Sunshine Salad Bar yet again today !
Ordered tuna nicoise salad to eat with a green juice to drink my oh my they awesome and super duper healty !!!
Place was buzzing just after lunch time.
Honestly ,don't know if I have ever tasted better food than this.
Great flavor,attentive service .
Apparently I was not the only impressed customer,every plate that rolls out of the kitchen gets everyone's attention.
Sunshine keep shining !!

Thank you for your visit and for this fantastic review. Your shout out will go a long way in keeping our team motivated and energetic.
We look forward to seeing you again at Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Fantastic front line staff, great variety of salads and other meals, relaxing atmosphere and lasting impression.

Thank you for this fantastic review. Your patronage is much appreciated and your vote of confidence is cherished.
Looking forward to seeing you again at Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

It would have been a 4/5 star rating had I not had a bone in my chicken & bacon wrap - chicken breasts should be used for this, I don't see why there are still bones found in food. It tasted ok for Ghana but have had better. They are however trying to be modern in their serving style and the salads looked quite nice. Perhaps I will stick with salads next time..

Anita P, Owner at Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

It's always a pleasure to have new guests share their experience. Thank you for engaging with us. Your suggestions are well received and we hope to see you at Sunshine Salad Bar ordering a salad soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Oh my goodness, this was amazing. It was a massive salad, with some sort of magical spicy sauce, and I was just so very happy eating it.

Senna P, Manager at Sunshine Salad Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Magic is the Sunshine special ingredient! Come bask in our Sunshine again soon!