See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Worn out and thread-bare in need of some tlc and reinvestment. Staff are very nice, chef is talented but unschooled. Nice bar with english pub feel to it, free wifi. Food offered is not very european aware. Own generator for the frequent power cuts. Very cheap so no complaints (£35 per night, two adults double room). I will go again to save cash.

RUMOUR ONLY! "Get a local friend to book for you for cheaper rate"

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

This hotel got the worst service!!
The good thing's are the breakfast and the gym!!
But if you ask any help at the reception and they tell you that they will sent somebody up, your lucky if they really do!!
The girl at the reception did not speak english so it could be that this just was to much to handle for her, but i did not ask for much!!
I had to ask for the manager 7 times before she called him, and then some guy from the restaurant showed up pretending to be his assistant!!
He promised me a discount for a not working tv and the cold showers i had for 3 day's but the next day he broke that promise and charged me full amount!
(Don't belief anything they say!!)
I stayed there for 5 day's in total!
Bad choice!!

Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Dawit H
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

My colleague and me went to Axum restaurant from the hotel with the same name to have diner. We were surprised by the 'amuse' and enjoyed beef and a fish pan. Very friendly and competent staff. With drinks at a reasonable price. A pity we were the only guests......

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 3 days and we had good time there,the staff are helpful and the loction is fine ,although the room are small they are fine for 3days. the view from the hotel balcony is amazing, we are satisfied.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sally j
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Clean hotel, with lovely staff. Prices are very good when you have Ethiopian residency.
Free airport shuttle is provided on request and the shuttle arrives on a time
They serve the best fried dhal and chapattis in their restaurant. I stayed there when there were 2 wedding parties going on but they finished at a reasonable time and the noise didn't enter the room. The location is very nice with a lot of shopping facilities nearby and the airport is not far.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business