See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

My colleague and me went to Axum restaurant from the hotel with the same name to have diner. We were surprised by the 'amuse' and enjoyed beef and a fish pan. Very friendly and competent staff. With drinks at a reasonable price. A pity we were the only guests......

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 3 days and we had good time there,the staff are helpful and the loction is fine ,although the room are small they are fine for 3days. the view from the hotel balcony is amazing, we are satisfied.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sally j
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Clean hotel, with lovely staff. Prices are very good when you have Ethiopian residency.
Free airport shuttle is provided on request and the shuttle arrives on a time
They serve the best fried dhal and chapattis in their restaurant. I stayed there when there were 2 wedding parties going on but they finished at a reasonable time and the noise didn't enter the room. The location is very nice with a lot of shopping facilities nearby and the airport is not far.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karin v
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The rooms are clean - just what you would expect for a hotel of its size. I found the price a little to expensive for the value it offers. The staff are friendly, especially those who work at the bar in the lobby. I was with friends who coupled up to share twin bed rooms and they had nice rooms; I had to get a single room on my own, but a bit disappointed that the room they gave me was on the corner (ends with *02) - hence, the WiFi was almost non-existent. I had to go near the door to get some signal (so a tip would be to check the room first before you take it - I myself didn't bother as I was only there for a night anyway. Given that I checked in really late 11pm, they should have given me one of the good rooms (mine had no balcony and bathtub whereas my friends' has even though we paid the same price) - and I'm pretty sure they weren't fully booked anyway. THe reception isn't knowledgeable enough when I asked for directions to museums. They were nice though, it seemed that they just genuinely didn't know - which is not something you would expect in a hotel reception. The breakfast was really disappointing too. Aside from that, everything else was okay. . I was impressed though with the room service - the food was not the best but surpassed my expectations. Overall, it is not too bad. Would I come back? I'll probably try another hotel but if I couldn't find any, I wouldn't mind staying here again - except that next time I would make sure I check the room first.

Room Tip: The ones in the corner has weak WiFi signal.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 12 May 2013

this was a clean and very comfortable place to stay- about 10 minutes from the airport and central to most amenities. The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable- I arrived from the airport at 8 am and they rushed to get a room ready for me. Once there, I had trouble with the internet connection and again then went above and beyond to try and accommodate me, going as far as letting me use a personal computer to check for some important emails. I would highly recommend this hotel based on the extremely attentive staff.

Room Tip: top floor is quietest
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business