See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Nothing to say bad, for this hotel. A perfect suite 510, excellent service from a very polite people, near to the river - frontier with Cameroon. All the areas was perfect. In the very difficult situations of the country, this hotel is oasis!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The facilities are just awesome. Undoubtedly the best conventions hotel in the central Africa region. Meeting rooms, auditoriums, amphitheaters, office spaces complete this beautiful hotel.
The restaurant offers an amazing buffet and there's an inside open air patio.
The hotel is brand new and set in a very quiet neighborhood along the Chari river.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Slim L, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, N'Djamena, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel N’Djamena we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I travel to a lot of developing countries on business, and am always hopeful when my company places me in a well-known but upscale chain for a long stay. While I love small inns and hotels, the international standards of cleanliness and food sanitation practiced by most chains are reassuring in countries with struggling economies.

I recently spent over 2 weeks in the new Radisson Blu in Chad, and found the staff - from housekeeping to the general manager - to be service-oriented and concerned about my needs. I particularly appreciated their knowledge of local dining and shopping options. My room was clean and amenities plenty. The lobby and garden were pleasant, the exercise room was clean and the supply of towels and bottled water was an extra bonus. We utilized training rooms, which were staffed and fully supplied. Tasty lunches were prepared by the hotel and coordinated by hotel staff.

Unfortunately, the hotel dining room does not open until 7 pm. While that may not be problematic for some travelers, we had very early mornings and would have preferred an earlier dinner. The restaurant only offers an evening buffet at approximately US $30 per person. No a la carte menu is available.

I can highly recommend this hotel, and would stay there again. As a new facility, it's options and services were not fully operational when I was there. However, the staff - in particular the General Manager - are determined to provide a high level of quality service, and I've no doubt they will succeed. I fully expect after my next visit to upgrade this rating to 5 stars.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Slim L, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, N'Djamena, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Mr Weicks

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I recently spent a two week business trip at this hotel. As it has recently opened it has minor "growing pains" to deal with. That being said, however, anytime I raised an issue with the staff the problem was corrected. George, the general manager, and the rest of the staff are committed to making this the finest destination in Chad. Spacious rooms and large balconies (no furniture yet). Nice bar and outdoor courtyard for after dinner drinks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr Crimmins

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival it was apparent to my travel companions and I the hotel had only recently opened. As with all establishments, there’s an initial breaking-in period where glitches surface and have to be worked out. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I had a huge balcony but no outdoor / patio furniture. Initially we were told the pool was closed-a disappointment as I’m a swimmer but within a few days I was able to use the pool and enjoyed refreshing swims in the good-sized pool which was perfect to help me unwind. Again no outdoor furniture- yet. I also got to play tennis with the resident Tennis Pro who was a pleasure to play.
The entire hotel staff from General Manager to the House-keeping staff all aimed to please.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business