Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Booking.com$138
eDreams$138
Orbitz.com$148
All reviews hotel oasis swimming pool sea view beautiful room sushi excellent breakfast housekeeping staff superior room a lot of variety late checkout tuna short stay nice pool nice staff island test
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Excellent location and fantastic breakfast, varied and well composed, but outdated accommodation and in need of various repairs. Exterior walls with visible repair needs, dirty bedroom walls, chipped toilet lid, aged sheets.
Reception staff did not accept a shower request after check out, a necessity for travelers who have their return flight after midnight.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

This hotel is on a peninsula in Praia and feels safe and secure.
The reception staff were excellent and very friendly
We had a sea view room - lovely view of the crashing waves in the bay below
We had an evening meal and the breakfasts and both were excellent. Good quality and variety of food , especially the breakfast.
Overall a good experience.

Room tip: ask for a sea view room
Date of stay: January 2020
OasisAtlantico, Gerente geral at Hotel Oasis Praiamar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and evaluation..
We're glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope you can come back soon.

Kind Regards,
Muxima Veiga - General Manager

Reviewed 29 January 2020

We visited 4 islands and booked some accommodation. We had the best breakfast buffet at the Hotel Oasis Praiamar (salads, choice of bread, local fruits and vegetables... simply delicious). Unfortunately, the hotel is now inhabited and has to be renovated. And unfortunately we had to change our room with balcony to the sea for a room on the floor with terrace and view to a fence, as we could not sleep due to the loud disco music on the side to the sea. The service in the hotel is perfect, nice and attentive.

Room tip: Due to the disco no rooms should be booked facing the sea.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2019

I’m reading some of the reviews like WTH do y’all expect?? It’s 3rd world country for crying out loud give the place a break. It’s 4 star hotel standard for an island in Africa!! The water is hot sometimes the people and environment great All the time. I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again I fact I am I left went to Maio and will return to the oasis. They even accommodated my fetish to feed the dogs!! I don’t know what some people expect you want a 4/5 star hotel experience on an island save a little more and take your budgeting ass to Hawaii ,the French Rivera or Canary Islands. STAY STAY STAY AT THE OASIS GREAT PEOPLE THERE!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kyss M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, sharing your opinion and recommending our hotel.
Thank you very much for your kind words, I and my staff are very honored to be your choice.
We are truly happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards,
Muxima Veiga - General Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2019

I wanna recommend this hotel because I had a great experience over there. the wonderful breakfast is included, the security is good and the staffs are very friendly. my special thanks goes to Adelaide Pinto for making sure my staying over was meeting all my expectation . so thank you Adelaide pinto for every thing .

Room tip: the food service around pool is good
Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Elmano,

First, we would like to thank you for the preference and kind words.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we reached your expectations.
We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,