Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com$31
Tripadvisor$31
StayForLong
Travelocity
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Excellent, very nice staff, they are very helpfull and friendly. The room was very clean, breakfast was good. Close to metro, walking distance to city center.

But most of all, very friendly staff! I’d recommend it to everyone who wants to visit Santiago.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2019

Very well managed hotel in a safe residential neighborhood, with friendly and helpful staff. As a single traveler I had a clean, functional room (no view). There is a really lovely roof terrasse with a surprisingly enjoyable pool and a few lawn chairs to relax or sunbathe. A variety of restaurants are in immediate walking distance from the hotel, and the fun city beach Quebra Canela is less than 15 minutes walk or a quick 3 minute cab ride away. Hotel Santiago is very recommendable!

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Jakob K
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Luxe new hotel with beautiful rooms. Pretty nice beds and if you are on the top floor great view over the city.

Actually we should stay in appartementos Santiago, but there was something wrong (a bit vague) so for the same price we could stay in the hotel.

Breakfast was simple and with a lot of sweetness (great if you love that, not so great if you don't).

Nice bathroom with lovely hot water shower.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I booked this hotel for my first visit to Praia. It had a great location, nice rooms and polite staff. I went back here for some days, after one week in another Cape Verdian island. I couldnt get my mind of their delightful breakfast.. Yummyyyy..

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This was my first time at hotel Santiago, and because this was a work trip, my first requirement with the hotel is about the rest I can get at the end of the day. The room I was given was at the first floor, near the elevator...Although I was said it would be a quiet room, this was not true....as I found at the first night. Resuming you get a lot of noise from the street, but worst of all, from the guests at the waiting room/reception at floor 0. Breakfast is good, the bar at the top offers a good perspective of the area and is very pleasant, the staff is very friendly. Wish I could give a better overall rating...

Room tip: stay out the first floor room's that offers the view to main street
Date of stay: July 2016