See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Was not allowed to take myself a picture at the premises unfortunately by the Manager himself and still wonder if this is how they treat clients preferably of his same race and Color.I was soo dissapointed.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Stefan M
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The price is competitive however service there is average. You get standard items in a room one would expect in a standard room. The items and service however are not up to standard but then again its reasonably priced. The food is great however i must admit. Plus if you are feeling a bit lucky one can always gamble which is just downstairs.

Room tip: the hotel is just by the bus station so expect noise from morning till evening so you myt want to go there in the evening
Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Gaborone Hotel.Nothing much to expect.They have a restaurant and a bar,which is very good.You have to order from the menu(which is a good idea)but sometimes what you need is not available.Rooms are nice but needs more improvement and maintenance(the door for my wardrobe felt down)
Reception ladies very friendly and helpful.Special big thanks to Katlego & Rejoice.I forgot the other name for the other lady who was also friendly.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2016

This hotel is beside the central bus station so very lively outside. It has market stalls nearby and a large shopping center .Its facilities include a bar and a small Casino. It has a small restaurant although I didn't eat there. The staff are very polite and helpful. The room was well cleaned by the maids, But at night time cockroaches came out from I dont know where they were in the bathroom and bedroom on the floor and the walls. I used the Hotel Brochure to kill as many as I could but there were always more in the morning and the next night. I pulled my bed away from the wall as I didn't want them crawling on me off the wall. The Hotel needs to be fumigated .I wouldn't eat there as a result of this although I didn't see them in this area. This marred an otherwise enjoyable stay, They really should sort this out. I dont know if this is a recent problem as it doesn't seem to be mentioned in other reviews,

Room tip: Wifi available in hallway outside conference room
Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2015

the hotel is suitably placed at the bus terminal for non drivers. the smell of alcohol at the reception and noise from the cocktail bar intimidating. As for the diner, being i n one place with the cocktail bar lowers its standard. the dining area far from being clean. The receptionist was very lovely and helpful

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel