“Ms”
Review of Savuti Grill

Savuti Grill
Ranked #36 of 113 Restaurants in Gaborone
Description: This is a quick service restaurant offering an extensive buffet carvery for lunch and dinner. Enjoy some truly African cuisine or sample some spicy Indian curry and end it off with a selection of deserts or a smorgasbord of cheese and biscuits. This is also the venue for an extravagant English Breakfast or if you prefer, a Continental Breakfast lavishly served with baguettes, croissants and a variety of jams and cheeses.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Savuti restaurant for breakfast this morning, what a great reception by the staff, wide range of food options to choose from. The buffet is exceptional. Every time my family spends time in Avani, we never miss the chance to visit the restaurant for a hot, mouthwatering buffet served there. A very good ambiance too! You will never be disappointed if u choose the restaurant, for family outing, group of friends or just for two!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The breakfast is the best, there is variety to select from. You wouldn't want to miss breakfast, I am so glad my rate included breakfast!

Odirile K, Manager at Savuti Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Batang C,

I would like to acknowledge and thank you for the review of our Savuti Restaurant breakfast offering. We are extremely happy that we have given you value for your money on our breakfast offering and thank you for sharing such experience with other travellers out there.

Thank you for your support and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I loved the warming welcome from Fiona, and I enjoyed the meal. The environment was super. I real enjoyed every moment.

Thanks

Odirile K, other at Savuti Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear S G,

Thank you for your comment about the excellent and warm welcome that our team member portrayed during your visit to Savuti Restaurant. We are very pleased to learn that Fiona made you feel so welcome and appreciated. Your feedback will help us to encourage our team members to maintain such an amazing service.

Thank you once again and look forward to have you back again for another memorable experience and we thank you for your support.

kind regards

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I visited savuti restaurant on the 29th of January. There I found I guy by the name of Wabo, eish that. guy knows his job I'm telling you. He showed us all the food in the restaurant then sat us down and he served us with a smile until he finished the service. Please use Wabo to train other staff members in the restaurant. Wabo is the only outstanding employee in the restaurant according to my own observation.

Wabo's service is out of the world.

Thank you.

Odirile K, other at Savuti Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Naomi.

It is with great pleasure to have recieved such an excellent review as well mentioning one of our team members. we are very grateful to learn Wabo gave you an exceptional service. Thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The menu is just great!! Wide range and delicious options from colds and hot; comspolitan and local dishes. The exotic game meat was my favourite

Odirile K, Manager at Savuti Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Sierranova

We are very much pleased to receive such a wonderful feedback about our menu offering. The team has been informed about this feedback and they are very happy they offered the great meal to you. Our menu is very extensive, mouth watering and cooked with great passion, and i am glad it was worth your money.... Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with the other travellers.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in your next visit.