All reviews mr das manager mr conference facility shopping complex an awesome experience clean rooms reception staff room service steak enjoyed my stay home away from home botswana business ii cafeteria facilities gym
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service received from Seanokeng.
I did not find the remote for the aircon and I thought my plug for my mobile charger didn't work. So Seanokeng organized the maintenance person who sorter me out. The remotes on the wall on the right side of the bed. Turned out my mobile was the culprit. Not much later Seanokeng phoned and asked if I had been sorted. Excellent service!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cresta_Hotels_Group, Manager at Cresta Lodge Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Delton S.

Thank you for reviewing Cresta Lodge Gaborone on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Overall experience was excellent. Staff was helpful only that there was a shortage of bottled water on my first day that was rectified after. improvement is sought in only that little detail. Also recommend that ironing be included as a complementary service.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cresta_Hotels_Group, Manager at Cresta Lodge Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Shustamania

Thank you for staying at Cresta Lodge Gaborone. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

My business, Prime Coaching hosted 2nd Annual Unleashing Your Potential Conference 2018 on the 4th August 2018 at Cresta Marakanelo Conference Centre and it was super great. The staff gave us a great service and were always there to assist with the arrival of our guests. I recommend their conference facility.

Room tip: We used the conference facility for our conference.
Date of stay: August 2018

Dear MompolokiMakwana

Thank you for conferencing at Cresta Lodge Gaborone. Congratulations on a successful conference.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Everything is fine about Cresta hotel, They offer a great mavelas, well equiped rooms. i enjoyed evey moment of my stay in Cresta hotel, I stated enjoying immediatedly i enterd the hotel until i left.

Date of stay: June 2018

Patrickolefile88

We were honored to be your hosts in Gaborone.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Firstly, the staff are all so helpful and friendly. The rooms are fine, bathrooms perhaps a little tired. We did however wait well over an hour to get our dinner from ordering in the restaurant, whilst watching many room service orderers being taken out, so a bit frustrating in this respect. Steaks very good when they came. Good pool area. There is a choppies supermarket next door , but the main centre is a drive away.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear MrMrsW50

Thank you for staying at Cresta Lodge Gaborone. We were honored to have you as our guest. We would like to apologize for the time you had to wait for your order.

We look forward to seeing you again.