All reviews suite mall facilities shower reception botswana
Reviewed 24 July 2018

This is a great place to stay at. The room and shower are big, very quite for its location. Great locally just literally a walk from the mall. Breakfast was great but not much variety given on the day. The manager was the best, very friendly and ever help full.
Overall I really enjoyed my stay!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Stayed at the Wodlane Hotel during a recent visit to Gaborone. Impressed with the work ethics of the staff and the simple but functional layout of the facilities. The location in a mall affords access to a range of fine restaurants and shops, and it is not far from city center and government offices.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank temituoyoo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I stayed over at this hotel due to a booking error at a hotel nearby. I was originally booked into room 205 but the airconditioner was very noisy. I phoned reception and Kabelo came to my rescue. The first alternative room also had a noisy air conditioner and the third room was it. I got special treatment and got given the executive suite. The suite was lovely with double bathroom facilities, kitchenette and a quite air conditioner above a massive bed. Dinner was served in the restaurant and seeing that Botswana is steak country, you don't order hake. I had mushroom soup as a starter and it was the best mushroom soup I have ever tasted. The steak and vegetables was ok. The steak was si thin that the chef could get it medium but it was ok. Dessert I ordered fresh fruit salad without syrup and they stuffed this up. I ate it as I never sent things back and order something else. Breakfast was great and in a buffet syle. I would stay here again if possible only in a quite air conditioned room. Bathroom and amentities is provided.

Room tip: Don't take a room with a noisy air conditioner or street facing
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LazenbyPretoria
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I recently spent 11 nights at this hotel and both enjoyed our stay. We had some concerns that we shared withe the owner who responded positively. The staff had already worked hard in making our stay comfortable. We had upgraded to one of their executive suites as we are used to self catering when staying somewhere more than a week. The suites had two bathrooms one with a bath the other with a shower. This I felt was a waste with only two people staying in the suite, instead more space for clothing i.e drawers could have been provided. The bed was clean and very comfortable. There was a choice of pillows and we were advised we could ask at reception if we needed others. WiFi was very good. The property is in a very convenient spot next to a shopping mall and different places to eat. They have not finished the decoration such as tiling and pictures on the wall. With these finishing touches it would be more executive. Staff were always pleasant and helpful, in person as well as on the telephone. Special thanks to Thato for his professionalism in masking sure we were okay.

Room tip: Views at the front beyond the carpark is good with a bush area. No direct sunshine.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sweettraveller2013
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Woodlane Hotel provides one of the most breath taking views of Gaborone City, Botswana. Easily accessible yet close to large malls and fitness centers. best service to receive. Come enjoy yourself!!!!!!!thank you Woodlane

Date of stay: December 2016