“Second visit showed improvement”

BASILICO - Italian restaurant
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Gaborone
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Though our first visit was disappointing, we thought we would try again and this time was much better. The food was good, well presented, the glass of Italian wine I had was excellent and the service quick and friendly.

1  Thank Gwen-Watkins-SA

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The food is good and the desserts are incredible here but it can be pretty expensive. The wine prices are outrageous if you want to have wine with dinner. Service is excellent as is the atmosphere. It is definitely one of the best restaurants in the city but it is also probably the most expensive restaurant.

1  Thank jbg74
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I have been there for dinners, the service, food and wine was great. The ambiance mature, I am not sure if it caters for families with small children as I have not seen any on any of my visits. All in all a good place to go for lunch or dinner. It is near the center of town which makes it convenient to get to most places quite easily as there is little to no traffic in that residential area its situated in.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Good pasta dishes and pizza. Lovely atmosphere and the staff was very attentive. For Italian food in Africa I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We really enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. It was a bit high priced and the portions were not exactly huge but the service more than made up for it. I would recommend being fussy about where you are sat. We ended up alongside a pump which started and stopped all evening. also close to a smoking table which made life a little unpleasant. Anyway the point is that if you can get a good table then he food is worth it. Not the best I've ever been to but good.