All reviewsbusy roadbudget hoteltv channelswarm watervic fallsrooms are clean and spacioussmall fridgeenjoyed my staycity centrewalking distanceother hotelsthe holiday innbusiness tripkingdomlotiontelephonebedding
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I had the most pleasant stay at N1 hotel in Harare. I stayed at the hotel for a good 3 weeks and it became like a second home to me. The customer service was impeccable and the staff at N1 Harare were so friendly and genuinely warm people who just could not do enough for you. With Harare’s hustle and bustle like any city, it was so comforting to get back to my room ( which I must say was more like my own apartment), than a standard hotel room which was great as I liked the space. The cleanliness was superb and room amneties adequate and always topped up for you. Being a lone female traveller, I felt so safe and being a seasoned traveller I like to think that they consider this and place you off a ground floor room,( that’s just me as I feel I want to be off a ground floor room when I travel alone). To all the staff, Kingdom, Freddie, Clara, Shadrick, Tess (and your lovely assistant), the whole housekeeping team, and all who I have not got your names, apologies! You made my stay wonderful and I will stay with you again next time I am back. Keep up the fantastic work and the true culture of great genuine hospitality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Jemma W, Manager at The N1 Hotel Harare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear FlamelilyBeccles

Thank you for taking the time to write such a truly lovely review about your stay with us! We are beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were looked after.

Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliments about the staff. They love to hear feedback and we will surely pass on your kind words to them. They will be thrilled to hear them!

We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the near future!

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 July 2018

N1 Hotel Harare is a good establishment in the sense of the welcome you get, cleanness and simplicity of the the rooms. Free WiFi adds value to the stay. Considering that Harare is an expensive city I found the place rather pricey when I compare it to similar establishments in South Africa, India or miles ahead Thailand. Overall I think can stay there again if I find myself again in Harare.o

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jemma W, Manager at The N1 Hotel Harare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear isayandou

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. All your feedback is most welcome.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a warm welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The place is beautiful and the location is great. The person who attended to us was also good. Wi-fi also fast. However, there is something generally on the arrangement of the room that is quite not right to make it more appealing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jemma W, Manager at The N1 Hotel Harare, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. All feedback is most welcome.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and were well looked after.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jemma Wicks, Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Location is superb. Very near to approach all the government offices.Rooms was very specious and clean. Hotel staff is very polite and helpfull.
Reception officer is very polite. Internet service in the room is nice.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank VineetM166
Jemma W, Manager at The N1 Hotel Harare, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Vineet M

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Add some welcome chocolates . The staff was very welcoming and friendly. This is a good price for such the stay. It is close to town. Parking is limited if the place is full. There is also a bit of noise from cars passing on the busy nearby road. Overall it’s a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Simon M

We are delighted that you received a warm welcome and were happy with the service. We are working on the parking situation.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

The N1 Team