All reviews electric blankets guest house lindt chocolate travel consultant exceeds expectations home away from home friendliest staff would highly recommend staying here every request rooms are beautifully appointed highest quality small pool excellent wifi the entire staff guests feel personalized service several weeks
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Received amazing service as I walked through the door until I left.
The staff couldn't do enough for me, thanks for the wonderful accommodation and all the delicious food by your amazing chef.
Will be back soon

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kingsmead G, Manager at Kingsmead Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Mark

Thank you so much for your review. We will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the guesthouse team.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Nikita and Lisa

Reviewed 1 July 2018

It was my first trip to Harare, Zimbabwe for the period 24 to 27th June 2018. Going to another country is always exciting but you always nervous about the accommodation. All i can say is that Kingsmead Guesthouse truly blew me away from the time i set foot into this place of absolute tranquility, safety and luxury. We were greeted by Nikita who goes "Above and Beyond" in ensuring that all needs are taken care of during your stay and she truly epitomizes what customer service is all about. Together with Lisa they really make all guests feel absolutely comfortable and at home. Food is great and freshly prepared and the garden and pool area is totally magical and gorgeous. The rooms have heaters, electric blankets and tons of satellite channels to select. The shower will massage you like no other. Its the only place I will stay at on my return trips to Harare. Thank you Nikita and Lisa, you guys totally ROCK!!!

Room tip: They all gorgeous but perhaps garden/pool view would be cool!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kingsmead G, Manager at Kingsmead Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Anesh

WOW! We cannot thank you enough for your TripAdvisor review and the detailed feedback you were able to give us. We will be sure to print this and out and put it up for all the other staff to see. This positive feedback is what keeps us so motivated to always strive to offer not only a quality product but quality service as well.
It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you back in Harare and with us in the not too distant future.

Thank you again and keep well.

Nikita & Lisa

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had a great experience at Kingsmead. Thank you, Lisa and Nikita, for the great service. I really appreciated the packed breakfast you prepared on days I left before breakfast was served. I would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kingsmead G, Manager at Kingsmead Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Daren

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and having you stay with us. Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review!

We hope to welcome you back to Kingsmead again in the near future!

Nikita and Lisa

Reviewed 1 June 2018

From the moment you walk in the door, Kingsmead Guest House feels like home!! The entire staff go above and beyond to make your stay the most pleasant experience possible, no detail is left off. From breakfast to dinner, food is fabulous. Nikita and her warm, beautiful smile are a welcome sight when you arrive!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kingsmead G, Manager at Kingsmead Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Molly

Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review and the positive feedback given. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and I was so thrilled to know how much you have enjoyed your time in our beautiful country! I hope your home is smelling of the delicious linen mist you took back.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back to the guesthouse one day in the near future. But, until then, keep well!

Nikita

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The Kingsmead Guest House an excellent location to stay on your visit to Harare. The Grounds are quiet, the staff is great, and the rooms are extremely nice. I enjoyed every minute of my stay there. I can honestly say the staff goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kingsmead G, Manager at Kingsmead Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Kodi

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the guesthouse one day.

The Kingsmead Guesthouse Team