All reviews home away from home place to stay continental breakfast spent weeks rooms are extremely comfortable manicured gardens yogurt four nights tea and coffee comfortable bed fantastic stay swimming pool an oasis business trip mike zimbabwe wifi
Reviewed 12 October 2016

great great place, very confortable and beautiful.everyone around is very kind and helpfull. breakfast and food are amazing.we really love this casa kadiki.so good than we are going back in two weeks time.

Room tip: all rooms are perfect.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Hello Maryline, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging comments about Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast. We are very pleased you had a good stay and hope you will be staying with us again in 2017. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Lots of good wishes from the Casa Kadiki Team!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at Casa Kadiki. It is a nice quiet environment perfect for short business trips. The facilities are great and the hosts were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend a stay at Casa kadiki and will definitely be coming back.

Date of stay: October 2016
Mike O, Manager at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Hello Stixx91! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast. It is most appreciated. I must apologise I do not recognise your TripAdvisor name but do hope you do stay with us again in the future. Many thanks and kind regards Les and the Casa Kadiki Team

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Back for another visit to Casa. Mike and his team are now back in charge and the improvements on my last (un-reviewed) visit are immediately apparent. The attention to detail and service levels are back to where they used to be.
It is a relief that this has happened as this was my "give it one more try" before I would have moved on to find fresh accommodation to be honest.
It is such a lovely site but things had definitely slipped under the temporary change of management.
Welcome back Mike and the team!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Simon, thank you so much for your encouraging review. And welcome back to you! I hope we are able to ensure you have great accommodation on your next trip to Zimbabwe. Kind regards from Mike and the Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast team.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

A group of us have just returned from a week long trip in Zimbabwe. A great trip as always.
Each time we do this trip we need to overnight in Harare and a friend recommended Casa Kadiki Bed and Breakfast to me for our group of 12.
What a lovely spot in a quiet suburb in Harare. Mike and his team could not have been more accommodating !!
Transfers to and from the airports were arranged as an added service. Great Drivers met us and drove us to the lodge where were met by Mike.
The rooms were great. A lot of little details in the rooms that make for nice touches!
Overall, I would recommend the place highly.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Hi Simon! Thank you so much for reviewing Casa Kadiki on TripAdvisor! Even though it is real character building hosting you twelve, it is still an absolute pleasure and we look forward to your next trip. Hopefully I can join you on the fishing part next time!! Cheers for now. Kind regards Mike and the Casa team.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Given a wonderful welcome again from Mike and Les and all the working staff. The staff were always there to assist to my needs day or night. The new Chisi Walk is just wonderful where lots of money could be spent to take home a lot of traditional wears. The gardens as always are a pleasure to walk around and relax in after a busy day. I will be back again and wish you sucess .

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Good morning Anne and thank you so much for taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor. Yes, the new Chisi Walk complex is a real plus for our guests and we hope they enjoy all the lovely Zimbabwean made artefacts which they can purchase and take home to remember Zimbabwe! We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to sunny Harare. Best regards, Mike and the Casa Kadiki Team