All reviews traditional tunisian cuisine beautiful venue antique furniture medina experience rooms are spacious old style hotel restaurant visiting tunis old city within walking distance hammam iftar marais palace suite pampered souk
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The Palais is superbly renovated with amazing tiled walls, nice decoration, and authentic architecture. It is a great boutique hotel to explore the Medina. The breakfast in a room opened to a balcony is pleasing and the food excellent.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The palace of former mufti was renovated between 2008-2014 being preserved the original Tunisian tiles. The arabic architecture, the vivid colours of walls and ceilings and the fine pieces of furniture create an 1001 arabian nights atmosphere like in Sheherezada fairytales.
Good and proffesional staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is full of character and charm. The rooms are unique and beautiful- It feels like an annex of the Grand Palace in Istanbul. Breakfast was a wonderful mix between fresh French pastries and traditional Tunisian foods. The concierge is full of useful information and very friendly. The location is ideal within the medina so you are immediately immersed into the wonderful sensory attack that is the Souks. There is no AC but a visit at Easter time we very comfortable and the walls look thick enough to remain cool in the height of summer. Highly recommend a night or two here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I stayed there during my visit to attend Carthage Film Festival, all the others were staying at fancy hotels but when they came and saw mine they were like WOW. The rooms are super clean, the bed is luxurious, the design of the room is amazing... it was one of my best stay in a hotel in all my travel. Thank your Tunis and Palais Bayram for all the great memories.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I spent one night at the Palais Bayram. I chose and reserved the Salammbo suite because of the view outside. When I arrived, we attributed me the Salama suite : I don't know why. Like I arrived very late and that the staff was very kind, I agreed. The suite was nice and clean (but the view of the old city was not great) and the breakfast really excellent ! I can say that altogether I have been very satisfied to discover this beautiful place !

Stayed: December 2017