All reviews homestay hosts eleni mohamed carthage airport wifi breakfast
Reviewed 15 April 2017

This has taken me a long time to write. Because I visited here three years ago and neglected to review. My trip was difficult, filled with very despicable traveling companions, but this lovely place was an oasis . Lovely room, delicious food and gracious transportation. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2016

The studio is set in a beautiful fragrant garden, where peace and tranquility dominate. The owners, Mohammed and Helene could not be more hospitable and friendly. Helene's homemade breakfasts, often made from fruits from the garden, are always delicious. The room is comfortable and spacious, with the bonus of a sitting room and kitchen, so you can please yourself whether to eat in or out. This is my third visit and each time I am made so welcome that it feels like visiting friends.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane D
HELENE M, Propriétaire at Dar El Yasmine, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you so much, Jane, for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your experience . It was a great pleasure to welcome you again and we are very happy that you enjoyed the room, the garden and our homemade breakfasts.
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Best wishes
Helene and Mohamed

Reviewed 22 May 2015

thank you for a wonderful stay in your lovely Bed & Breakfast. We enjoyed the quite place and the very delicous breakfast in the garden with homemade goodies from the own fruits. Thanks, and see you the next time

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank rina898
HELENE M, Propriétaire at Dar El Yasmine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Thanks for your comments . We are glad that you and your family enjoyed very much staying with us .
Hope to see you all another time very soon !
All the best.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

My family and I have stayed here twice now, and have enjoyed it both times. The hosts are very friendly, we enjoy chatting with them. Although we speak some Arabic, it's handy for us that the wife is fluent in English. We've stayed in two different rooms and enjoyed both. Both rooms offered a good set up for an extended family (me, my husband, my daughter and my sister). Both rooms also had a kitchen, which is handy. Everything was clean and nice. The garden is lovely, and it was good weather on our last visit, so we even got to enjoy breakfast in the garden. Breakfast was delicious as well.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy S

Many thanks for taking the time to write this extensive review.
We were very pleased to welcome you for the second time and appreciate your comments about the rooms , the garden and the breakfasts
Hope to be able to welcome you again for a third time very soon !
All the best to all your family..

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Love the place! Although the location is a little bit difficult to find, the hosts provide us with the pick up service and other possible helps. The rooms are carefully decorated and comfort to stay. To be honest, the wifi does not run on a fast speed, but it is adequate to use. If we had the chance, we would come back and stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shirley T
HELENE M, Propriétaire at Dar El Yasmine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

We thank you very much for taking the time to write this feedback and we are happy that you liked the decoration and the comfort of our rooms.
Just to let you know that we just installed an additional wifi range extender so it should run much faster now.
We would be very pleased to welcome you all once again.
All the best for the future
Kind regards