US$ 80
US$ 96
US$ 89
  • Breakfast included
US$ 74
Carlton Hotel Tunis(Tunis)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
Dar El Medina(Tunis)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
Ibis Tunis(Tunis)
US$ 68
US$ 63
ibis
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We were impressed by the lovely room, elegant furniture, good selection of foreign channels on tv, friendly and helpful staff however after we settled into our beds to get some sleep loud pounding music resonated through the rooms until the middle of the night. We didn't realize that it came from inside the hotel, the next morning as the club transforms into the breakfast room.
The bathrooms although very big and beautiful emanante an odour of clogged sewage especially when it rains outside.
It's a shame because the rooms are so nice and cozy but there is the noise of the traffic from the streets which one could bear but the disco, well, unbearable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I recommend this hotel for the comfort it displays. The rooms are gigantic, bathrooms are very big. The air is very cool inside, comparing to the hot Tunis climate. The decor is very "royal", fit for anyone who wants to feel like a king. Room services is prompt and the food is amazing.
The location is very convenient. Close to metro stations and only a short walk away from the city center.

Room Tip: Convenient location, chic hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This is meant to be be a 5 star hotel but actually it is most a 2 star. I have stayed in 4 star hotel in Tunis. It is very not clean and the bathrooms smell of raw sewage. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL.
My worst hotel experience in Tunis

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

It is 3.21 am as I write this. The floor is shaking, the walls are vibrating and, as I lie trying to sleep, my rib cage is shaking and spreading deeply upsetting vibrations through my body.

There is no earthquake; there is no volcano. This hotel in its wisdom has decided to destroy the sleep of its paying guests by playing host to the world's worst and loudest nightclub. It is three floors beneath me but it feels like it is inside my body.

I have to work later. I've fired up my laptop to try to make something good of these wasted hours when I should be sleeping. I have turned on the TV and put a music channel on to try to disguise the awful thump-thump-thump that is shaking through my body like some siege torture.

Pity the poor neighbours. The lights from the disco beneath me are bouncing off the walls and windows of buildings all around.

In other news, the room is lovely, the food has been good and the staff friendly.

But I will NEVER ever consider staying here again - or allowing my team to stay here, because I think sleep is vital and a hotel is nothing if it can't offer a good night's sleep.

It is 3.21 am.

Room Tip: If you value your sleep, go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Actually the hotel looks good location as well also the staff is friendly and warm.
Rooms are old but clean in addtion the hitel has got only king size bed whixh means it fits only couple not friends.I noticed somthing strang the bathroom is too big .
The breakfast is very nice and delicious .
The overall of is very good

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends