All reviews has great food same building i highly recommend this hotel dinner buffet wifi works convenient location small gym an iron minutes walking rooms are clean old city reception taxi airport business mts hail
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the positives..
Very good location.. and well known to taxi drivers.. we walked to Zeitona mosque and old city (Medina). Then walked back from France avenue.
Staff are helpful and welcoming. Whatever we asked they delivered with smile and kind words.
Very good breakfast buffet.
Room and hotel design is very modern.
Very good WiFi all over the hotel.

Now as for the weak points:
Room was so small. And so is the tv screen.
I didn’t like the mattress.. so soft.
Same applies to pillows.. very soft. And it felt old and should be out of service.
There was no menu in the room for room service!! Apparently they don’t have any. I didn’t ask.
Also, bathroom stuff are very basic. There was only shampoo and soap. And 2 towels only. I had to ask for a 3rd one for my baby daughter the next day. However, it was forgotten the 3rd day!!

Anyway, this was my husband’s and my first stay in Tunis.. and seeing that the city doesn’t have lots of international hotels it was good option this time.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018

excellent very good hotel as usual ibis is one of my favorite smoking rules in the rooms should be more strong . smell some body was smoking in the room. apart from that the hotel is very good i definitely will come back again

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Usama Y
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Room tip: There is no waist bags in the waist containers, but for myself it dose not make difference.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Friendly Personnel and good quality service, Ibis-style hotel (they look all the same, so you never get surprises), excellent cleaning and tidy rooms, all services available, convenient location along the main connecting roads towards airport and/or motorway, only few minutes taxi-driving from the City but nevertheless far enough to be protected from the chaos and noise of town's "movida".

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your nice review during your stay at Ibis Tunis. We are pleased to know that you appreciated your stay and you liked the services.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Location for this hotel is in center have so many restaurant and coffee shop also the street is very busy,
About the room it’s good but very small and it’s good only for one day to stay the staff is very good and friendly

Date of stay: August 2017
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Tunis.

Best regards